Recap

August Pov.

What I Saw On The News Was Unbelieveable.When I saw It My Heart Dropped.It Was Ashley.She Died In An Car Accident.She Died By A Drunk Driver.What They Found In Her Damaged Car Was A Pregnancy Test That Read Positive.So Much Anger and pain Got Into Me That I Punched a hole In The Wall and I Broke Down Right There on my Knees And Boo Hooed cried.Not Only My Wife,But my future Child Died."This Sh** Can't Be Happening To Me! God Why Do You Always Take The People I Love!" I Yelled in pain As I Pound The Ground.I Tried To Get Myself Together Before The kids came Down Wondering What Was Happening,But I Just Couldn't Stop crying.Tons Of People Called To check Up On Me. Some Tried To Comfort Me And Others Just Cried With Me. A Few Hours Later The Kids Came Down With worried looks."Daddy Why Are You Crying?" Ashlen said As She Sat on my leg and ansley sat on the other." I Don't know Any other Way to Say this,But Mommy Died In A car accident." I said Still Trying To Accept The Fact Ashley Is Gone.Ashlen"s Eyes Water Up As She Said" Daddy its not good to lie, Why are You lying Daddy?" I Sighed And said" i'm not lying baby." She then buried Her Head In My Chest And Began To Cry. Aiden And Ansley Began To Cry Too. I Then Held Them All as Silent Tears Went Down my Face.As I Sniffed I Said" How About We watch Some 24 Days Of Christmas.' They all slowly nodded As they Wiped Their Tears.so I Turned the Channel To ABC Family And Blew Up The King Size Air Matress and we Laid On That As We Watched The Movie. I Must Have Dozed Off On The Movie Because Aiden Woke Me Up And Said "Daddy The Angel On The Christmas Tree Works Now!" Ashlen then said "Maybe Its A Sign Showing Us That Mommy Is Doing Just Fine in Heaven." I Then Nodded And said"Exactly." I Then Looked At The Angel And Smiled a Little.