Chapter49-Phone Calls.

SHAWNS POV

Since Bey and I have been separated, I have been bored as shit. I keep going over the things I said to her and mentally kicking myself for being such an ass. I mean, half of it I meant. She acts like SHES a fucking angel! She has cheated too! Blaming her for the fake miscarriage was in called for I will admit, but when we got the new the first thing she did was blame me! In my opinion this argument is pretty balanced, and I just hope we figure it out. It was just a little while ago that we made a promise always to forgive each other, if we did something wrong. Bey is not doing that.

Like I said, I was wrong, but t was a year ago! I hate to say it but there are bigger things we need to be focusing on.

Anyway, I have an interview with Wendy Williams wack ass. She's been asking for me for years but Beyoncé can't stand her so I always turned it down. Do since bey wanna act childish, imma act it too.

***

BEYS POV

It was my day off, in Mississippi, on a couch drinking coffee with Kelly and Nicki. Michelle unfortunately couldn't make it because she had a performance. Her new gospel album has been doing good so she has had gigs all over the country.

We were all talking comfortably until Onika had to sip on that hot coffee and bring up the subject she knew I was avoiding.

"So bey.." I groaned at her tone, knowing I was about to hear some shit. "You and my man jay ain't been together an awful lot recently. Y'all good?"

"Um... Yeah we are good." I mumbled into my mug. They both stared at me with a straight face.

"Now I know that's a lie. That man is on Wendy Williams trifling ass show today and I know you would let him do no shit like that." Kelly said.

"Kelendria, he is a grown ass man. He will do what he wants and I'm not stopping him."

"so you'll be okay if we turn on his interview?" I bit the inside of my lip nervously. If jay is still acting as petty as he did when we had our fight, I don't want to hear what he's saying on Wendy's dumb ass show.

"Whatever, i don't care.." Kelly rolled her eyes and put on the show.

Jay sat across from Wendall, wearing a black sweater, black pants and white shoes. He is quite a basic dresser.

"So, Jay, let's talk about your home life-"

"You know I really like this couch. Very appeasing to the eye." He said interrupting her. I tried not to smile as her directed her off the topic of his family.

"I-I.. Well yeah I guess. But like I was saying, your family."

"They're good." He replied bluntly.

"That's it? Just..good?"

"How's your family life Wendal- I mean Wendy." DID HE JUST NEARLY CALL HER MY SHADY NAME FOR HER OMG.

"It's..good."

"Well that's great. I'm happy to hear that." He sat back and looked at her.

"So, the last topic I wanted to you about is that case about the guy who kidnapped and raped those women, because I understand your sister was a lawyer in that court case?" This was true. his sister Annie was a lawyer for the women he kidnapped and raped. those poor women. ((I MADE THIS UP))

"Uh, yeah this is true." I knitted my eyebrows together in a frown as I wondered why she was asking him this.

"Well I mean I was just wondering what were your thoughts on the story, just because I know that Beyoncé went through something similar."