Chapter54- Lost One.

BEYS POV

We reached the hospital in practically no time. Skipping through red lights, stop signs and even pedestrians. I drove while Jay sat in the back with Corey and Blue, who was still unconscious. I could hear him talking to her, just as he would when she was in my stomach. Telling her how much daddy loves her and all the plans he had for her future and her brothers' futures. It calmed me slightly hearing him talk like that, like everything was going to be okay. It reassured me. Even when my whole life is falling apart, jays voice managed to soothe me.

Doctors immediately came and put Blue on a gurney, then started running off. Jay and I followed them until we reached a small lady bug themed room where they took my baby in and stopped us from following.

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Carter, we need to take it from here. We will call you when you can-"

"The hell you will! That my daughter in there I'm coming in!" Jay yelled. The doctor sighed and put a Hand on his shoulder.

"Sir, that room is a very small room and we have five doctors in there working on her. I didn't thoroughly examine your daughter but from what it looks like she had a minor lung malfunction where she had stopped breathing for about 35 seconds. In an adult that would be fine but her tender age is what caused her to then faint. I can assure you that she will be fine in no more than half an hour."

Jay clenched his jaw again peered into the room, seeing the mainly female group of doctors surrounding Blue. Slowly he backed away and thanked the doctor, who then went Into the room and shut the door behind him.

After that I just sat in the waiting room chair with Corey on my lap. Jay had gone to call our family to get down here, but didn't come back. Honestly I couldn't care less where he was.

Shortly after Shawn called them, Mama, AJ and Solange rushed into the waiting room with me. AJ let go of my moms hand and ran over to me as soon as he got the chance. I used the hand that wasn't holding Corey to give him A hug.

"Where's Blue Mommy?" I pointed to the room where doctors where still doing their thing just as mama and solo came and sat either side of me on the chairs. I put Corey on Solanges lap so that I could hold my other son, who had a concerned look on his face.

"She will be okay baby. The doctors are going to give her some magic medicine and then she will be back to normal, okay?" He nodded and cuddled into me, still evidently worried for his baby sister.

"It's a good thing Corey came to the rescue!" He giggled and got off my lap. "Daddy would be proud of him."

"He is proud of him. Even if he didn't know he was doing it." AJ flashed me an adorable smile and his happiness lifted my spirits. In such an awful time in my life, the only thing able to out a smile on my face is my baby's smile. "You're so cute Anton, you know that."

"I know. Daddy says I get it from you. He says you're the most bloofitul person in the merica." I swear this little nigga is his daddy's wingman. He's only 3 so his English still isn't on 100. What he meant by that last sentence was 'the most beautiful woman in America.'

"Well you do have your daddy's looks too you know. You got his big pookie lips." I said flicking them. AJ giggled.

"I thought you said daddy was ugly."

"Daddy isn't ugly. He was just playing."

"Okay good." I smiled at him again and was about to continue speaking, when the doctor came out of the room. Coincidentally, Jay came running down the hall and joined us just as he started to speak.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She's fine. She will be asleep for a while but she is breathing fairly stably. We have attached some breathing tubes that will just assist her oxygen intake until she has fully recovered." I sighed in relief and my mama put her arm around me for a hug. "Y'all can go and see her now. Two at a time only, then in a bit y'all can all go in."