Chapter40

JAYS POV

At a wedding, a first dance is meant to be romantic, loving, special. Ours was, and In that moment I thought that nothing in the world could bring me down from this high. There was absolutely no way that any moment was better than my first dance with my wife.

Until I saw him.

The guy who tried to crash the wedding earlier, Sven, came to warn us about Usher apparently here at the wedding reception. Well, I didn't get stressed or worried about his warning because I just wanted to enjoy the moment with Beyoncé, I just wanted to enjoy my wedding day. So I pushed this worry away from my mind to save everyone the bother, mainly focusing on keeps bey calm. I mean this guy was the one who crashed into my car, then beat me with a baseball bat and left me for dead. I had to take control of the situation and hope that Usher didn't show up trying to kill my wife.

But he has.

When Beyoncé and I were dancing, well Beyoncé danced and I two stepped, I saw him. Standing out side of ceiling to floor windows of the reception hall, Usher stood with a pistol in his hand and evil and conceiving look on his face. It looked like a scene from a budget horror movie. Nonetheless, a sudden wave of reality hit me.

He is going to try hurt my family.

Still I tried to hide my worry and stress from Beyoncé by focusing all my attention on her big brown eyes. The only place I can see my whole life and future in, I would never turn to anyone else.

After our dance, the dj put on a playlist an everybody immidetly jumped on the dance floor apart from Beys Mom, who had Corey and blue on each knee. AJ was on the dance floor getting it.

Before he could go anywhere, I decided it best and necessary to let Kanye know what was going on. Kanyes body guard keeps a vest and a gun in the back of his car, don't even ask me why. I spotted Kanye by the bar and made my way over to him.

"Ayyyeeee Hovaa" he gave me a dap but I wasnt really interested in making conversation with a tipsy Kanye when my wife is in danger.

"Hey man, you still got that bullet proof vest in your car?" He sobered up fastener I said that.

"Woah woah, yeah I do but why? What's going on?" I filled him in quickly and by the time I was finished he had his hands on his his head and his mouth wide open.

"Listen, Imma need you to set me your keys"

"Here man." He handed me his car keys and I wasted no Time in running off with them.

****

BEYS POV

My husband came off the dance floor for a while to go chill with Kanye at the bar. I however stayed Dancing with the family.

When Jay came back, he grabbed my hand and we walked over to my mama who was bouncing the twins on her legs, I knew her young heart was aching to get on the dance floor. Jay and I kissed her on the cheek and took a baby each. Before we could even thank her or say any more, she was dancing over to the previously empty space, now filled with sweaty bodies.

Jay and I sat across from each other and I held Corey on my shoulder. He had blue in his lap facing me while they both stared at me. It could have been very uncomfortable, but nothing was moving in me right now but love.

"Baby can you take Corey or do you want me to give him to somebody?"

"Why where are you going?" I couldn't actually hear him over the blaring music, I was trying to read his lips.

"I'm just going to the bathroom babe, I'll be back in like 2 minutes." I stood up with Corey and Jay did the same With blue . Part of me wondered why he was now following me around wherever I walked and wouldn't let go of my arm. Before we could reach the door that lead to the bathroom, jay pulled me onto the floor and pulled Kelly off it.