Chapter36

JAYS POV

They rushed bey into a room while she laid on the bed thing screaming in pain. They lifted her hospital gown and the doctor looked at her.

"Okay ma'am you're about 5 centimetres dilated. We will come back in around 2 hours. In the mean time, here's some tablets. If you're not at least another centimetre when we come back we will give you and epidural. Hang in there Queen Bey." She huffed out a slight chuckle and laid back in the bed. Just then, AJ and Solange came in. AJ climbed in next to bey on the bed and I got up and let solo sit down.

"Mommy, is BlueBlue coming now?" He sat next to her and played with her hair.

"Yeah baby, she's coming." She smiled and put her hand on his cheek. All of a sudden she started to scream and groan. solange took AJ out of the room as he was crying. I held beys hand and she squeezed it. HARD. When the labour pains had passed she laid back down.

"Jay?"

"Yes babe?"

"When Blue is born can you be in here?" She asked me.

"I thought you wanted your mom?"

"I did, but now I want you. I want to squeeze your hand to punish you." She said through gritted teeth.

"Punish me for what?!"

"FOR THIS FUCKING PAIN IN MY STOMACH YOU ASSHOLE WHAT ELSE." she did a painful whisper giggle. I shook my head and kissed her forehead. "Foreal bae can you go get me some water?" I nodded and walked out to get my baby ma some water.

***

I was waiting in the queue for the vending machine (YES A FUCKING LINE FOR THE VENDING MACHINE) when I got a call from Mama Tina.

"Hey ma."

"JAY GET YOUR ASS UP HERE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW BEY IS ABOUT TO PUSH." My eyes popped out my head and I turned and ran up to the room. I didn't take no elevator or nothing jesus.

***
Beys POV

"WHERE IS JAYY OWWWWW." I yelled as doctor inspected my womb.

"he will be here in a second baby he's on his way." My mom said trying to keep me calm. Suddenly jay burst into the room and ran over to me. He grabbed my hand and kissed me on the lips.

"Okay Miss Beyoncé the Girl is coming first, on my count I want you to push." While the doctor was counting to three, jay said to me

"You got this baby.."

"AND PUSH!!!" I pushed with all of my strength and started hitting them high notes JESUS.

"And one more push Beyonce and she'll be out.. 1,2,3 PUSH!!" Again I pushed, and pushed, until I heard the cry. It took me back to when AJ was born, music to my ears.jay cut the chord. We shed a couple tears as the doctor placed our creation on my lap. It was a brief second I got to look at her before they took her away to get cleaned.

"Bey, I know this won't be easy.. But it's Corey now." I swallowed hard and nodded. I grabbed jays hand and cried.

"Okay Beyoncé, you can do this.. One push and it's over, okay?" I took a deep breath and nodded again. "1-2-3 PUSH!" Again I pushed, and pushed, and pushed. But nothing came out.

"One more try Beyoncé, Push!" I pushed even harder, and I pushed a last time, then I felt my son slide of me. There of course, was no cry. No coo. Silence filled the air. I sniffled and weeped as I looked at the doctor attempting to bring life back into my baby boy.

"C'mon baby.. C'mon baby" he slapped his feet and rubbed his belly. There was still no noise. I told the doctor there was no point in trying because I miscarried him. He sighed and walked into the room they took blue into. I heard Blue let out a huge cry. Twin instincts. She probably new what happened to Corey. It's crazy that she's only 5 minutes old and she can already sense that something is wrong with her brother. I huffed and another tear slid down my face. I held my head in my hands as I listened to my baby girl continue to cry.

***
About 5 minutes later, a doctor came in holding my baby girl. He handed her to me and I just stared at her. Blue had Her daddy's nose and eyes. Mamas mouth. Thank god she didn't get my ears. I held her close to me as she looked at me curiously with her big brown bug puppy dog eyes.

"Hey baby.." I whispered to her. Yet another tear slid down my face and jay came and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and kissed me.

"She's so beautiful." He said. He asked to hold her and I nodded. Jay held her like she was a feather, she was smaller than the length of his forearm. He kiss her on the head and smiled.

"Daddy's little girl." He said. She grabbed onto his pinky finger and wiggled it around. it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. another doctor walked in. He held what looked like a wrapped up bundle of towels. I didn't pay much attention to him, until he walked over to us.

"Mr and Mrs Carter..." He placed what the bundle of blanket on my lap. I looked at it and saw a tiny little face buried in the blanket. The eyes opened and fluttered and I heard a little cooing cry. My heart filled with joy and love.

"C-Corey." I picked him up ever so gently and stared. "How?"

"When you had the scan, he stopped breathing. We still don't know why. When he came out he was still and not alive, but we managed to revive him." The doctor congratulation us and walked out. I was still in shock and disbelief. Jay snuggled up next to me and kissed all three of us. After about 10 minutes, the doctors took them away to the incubators, just because they were premature so they had to make sure there was nothing wrong. A nurse came in a taught me how to breast feed with two, and jay how to help me out. When she left, I sat on jays lap facing him and we shared a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too. Now we just have to get through my court date and-" he shushed me by kissing me.

"We are not thinking about any of that at the moment bey. We are focusing on the fact that we have Two new, beautiful, healthy babies."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Name:Blue Ivy Carter
Born: December 2nd 2014 8:19
Mother:Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
Father: Shawn Corey Carter
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Name: Corey Marcus Carter
Born:December 2nd 2014 8:23
Mother:Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
Father: Shawn Corey Carter
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀