Chapter56-Meeting Sha-...her.

BEYS POV

Knowing Jay literally my whole life, I foun there wasn't much I didn't know about him. In fact, i think I knew him better than I knew myself. One fraction of jays mind I was especially knowledgable in, was the fraction that is dedicated to us.

If there was one thing I knew about Jay it's that he has to be the man in every way possible. He has to be the protector, no matter what. I appreciate it, but at the same time I wish sometimes he would it wasn't like that.

The only times Jay is not a big manly guard dog is when he's sleeping. Oh gosh sleeping Jay is one of my favourites; I could watch him all day. My baby is a big cuddle bug, which I would never say out loud because he would probably catch an attitude and claim that I'm damaging his masculinity.

As we both lay in bed after an exhausting night of love making, Jay was cuddled up next to me with his head on my chest, and an arm over my waist. Our legs intertwined at the bottom of the bed, and I rubbed my soft feet up and down his leg. Anything I stopped he would reach down and manually make me do it again. All the while still laying on me in the foetal position, snoring lightly. Like I said; cuddle bug.

For a while I had to just lay there and appreciate that I could have some time as the big spoon. I stroked his face and watched him smile in his sleep. I tickled his nose and giggled when he wrinkled it up and scratched it. I even massaged a spot he has on the back of his neck that makes him all weak and jelly like. I wasn't allowed near it in the day but everytime I so much as touched it he would wriggle his head around and bury himself deeper into my cleavage to escape it.

What was I thinking trying to leave him. Realistically it was never going to last, somehow we always find our way back to eachother. That's when I suddenly remembered.

The world still thinks we are divorcing...

Well, gotta show these hoes somehow. I took the liberty of checking through his phone earlier with his easy password ass. He already got a load of hoochie dem tryna holla at him. I swear these lil fast tail girls don't care about nothing.

I pulled out my phone and went into Instagram, another for of publicity that didn't see any of our relationship. The world was about to get real lucky.

I went into the camera and took a picture of us, making sure our naked bodies were modest. I was about to upload it captionless but somewhere deep in my shallow petty heart, I knew I could do better than that.

I made it my business to delete that picture and instead capture a video. That way, I don't have to write a caption too long.

I panned around the room to show the gram that we were in fact sharing a room once again, then flipped the camera to jays head on my chest. I even took the liberty of showing the camera to our ripped clothing on the floor. Giving one last shot of our entire bodies covered in the sheet of the bed, I winked at the camera and took my finger off the button.

I put a light filter on the video and then captioned it "Change of plans. Still together, nearly 1 year. Mine💙" ((you know she writes with poor grammar on ig))

After posting it I threw my phone on the night stand and carried on rubbing jays head.

"Bey?" He whispered in a gruff voice sitting up slightly.

"Sorry baby did I wake you up?" He looked at me and then down at the position we were laying in. He then crawled up and laid beside me, turning me onto my side. He pulled me body gently against his and buried his face in my neck, inhaling with a deep groan.

"You didn't leave.." He mumbled.

"Why would I?" I asked gently reaching back and putting a hand on his warm cheek.