Chapter59- REtirement

BEYS POV

"Move Corey, you're gonna wake her up stupid!"

"No!"

"Stop it! Imma tell on you"

My eyes fluttered open into an angry squint, just enough to see my two sons sitting at my side with a silver tray and a half spilled glass or orange juice. When they saw me awake, their eyes immediately lit up with smiles. AJ put the tray down on my night stand and took the orange juice from Corey, doing the same with it. that was right before they jumped on me and hugged me, screaming:

"MOMMY!!!"

"ughhhhh shut up." I groaned, sitting up and putting my arms around them. Despite them pulling me from my sleep, which is number one on the "don't you fucking dare" list, they were still my babies, and lord did I miss them.

"We missed you mama."

"I missed you too baby." they both pulled away. AJ sat on his knees facing me and Corey cuddled up next to me and started messing with my phone.

"mommy numbers." he said, indicating he wanted to play on my phone. I unlocked it and he went straight to the games.

"Anton where is your sister?" I asked him. My baby girl was silent but deadly and I couldn't see her. if she was causing trouble, which she probably was, I wouldn't hear it so I have to keep an eye on her.

"Shes over there laying under that blanket." I looked over and saw a huge lump underneath a pink blanket.

"uhm, that looks to big to be Blue Blue dontcha think?"

"Yep, shes laying on simba."

"Of course she is." I shook my head and looked back at my 6 year old as he began telling me about everything that had happened in his eventful little life while I was away.

4 months ago was the last time I saw my family face to face until now. Shawn and I got off that private jet and went our separate ways under my wishes, and he took the children with him.

For the first few weeks he would text me every day just to check up on me, and id call to say goodnight to the kids. As for Jay though, I never heard his voice and he never heard mine. After that I guess I just let it slip with him. One conversation a day turned into one quick text a day, which turned into a week, which turned into an if you're lucky. I'll admit I was largely to blame. Trying to get myself back on track was hard and talking to the man I was trying to avoid everyday was making the process a lot slower. So, I found myself ignoring or declining most of his calls.

Voicemail1: Hey baby, I know you're probably busy with the tour and everything so I wont keep you too long. Just making sure you're aright. Call me back. I love you.

Voicemail2: Hey babe, its me again. The twins want you to sing them to sleep and apparently I don't do it right. Call us when you get the chance. Love you.

Voicemail6: Yo Bey I know you're busy and everything but... its been a week girl. I need to hear from you. Take your time just... don't leave me hanging ite? Call me, please. I love you.

Voicemail13: Beyoncé, please. I'm... *sigh*. I'm fuckin worrying about you baby. I'm going crazy. Just... Please. Call me, text me, send me a letter, anything. I just wanna know you're alright. Kellly told me you're seeing a therapist. That's good.. I guess. I hope you're making progress and I hope you can come home to us soon. I just hope that all this is for the best. Ite... hit me up if you can. I love you.

Voicemail20: Okay I get it. You wanna be alone. Its been 3 months Bey. Its cool. Just don't do anything stupid. I'll go crazy if you hurt yourself and I couldn't be there to stop it. Ill see you at the last show. good luck with everything. Call me if you want. I love you.