Chapter43- Forgiveness

BEYS POV

I woke up with my head on my husbands chest as he slept. I looked up at his big lips and pecked them gently-causing him to lick them while he slept.

After staring at him for a while, I started to feel a sick. A little turned into a lot and soon I was feeling a burning sensation in my throat. I ran into the en suite and immediately started throwing up in the toilet bowl.

It was during my vomiting episode that the activities from last night rejuvenated in my mind. I started to feel guilty and to the brim with regret. Even in my drunken stupor I should have been able to control myself.

After flushing everything down the toilet. I splashed some cold water on my face and rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash. I looked up at my reflexion in the mirror and sighed in disappointment.

"I nearly let him orally sex me." I needed to say that out loud for it to actually sink in.

I was about to cheat on my husband.

"I have to tell him."I said aloud again. It's for the best right? If I keep this from him the guilt will eat me alive. He is more likely to forgive me if I tell him the truth straight away.

I took a deep breath before opening the bathroom door and coming face to face...with jay.

He looked even more mad than he did on the day Adam kissed me. This only made me dread what would happen when he found out who nearly ate me out.

"Jay I can expla-"

"I don't want to hear shit from you. Go and feed my children, then maybe we will talk."

He stormed out of the room and grabbed a pair of jeans on his way out. I chased him out of the room and down stairs where he began put his pants on. All he had on him was a sweater and jeans when he finished with some timberlands. He grabbed his car keys from the basket on the table by the door. Tears were forming in my eyes when he looked at me in disgust.

"W- baby where are you going?" I grabbed his arm but he pushed it off.

"didn't I tell you to go and feed my kids?" What're you unfaithful and deaf?"

"Jay I'm sorry It was a mistake! And I stopped him before it could go any further." He laughed in my face and shook his head.

"I gave up everything for you. Everything. You just threw it all away." It was then that Anton Jr came slowly towards us, rubbing his eyes. "Beyoncé I'm not arguing with you in front of my son. Just go up stairs and tend to the twins before I do something I regret."

"Jay why can't you-"

"DAMMIT BEYONCÉ JUST GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I KNOCK YOUR DAMN TEETH OUT!" I knew his threat was empty but the vein popping out the side of his head was visible and that's when you know you gotta back away.

"You don't mean that."

"Do you want to try me?!" I shook my head and took a quick look at AJ who too had tears on his face. I quickly shook my head for his sake. "Then get your dumb ass up the stairs while I talk to my son." This time I wasted no time in walking away from him.

*JAYS POV*

I held in my anger as I crouched down and turned to AJ.

"Daddy where you going?" He whimpered. Seeing my son suffer from this while situation makes me even more pissed at Beyoncé. I swear to god if I wasn't thought better I would have beat the shit out of her.

"Daddy is leaving for a little bit. I will come back for you later okay?"

"Why was mommy crying?"