Chapter Nineteen: Exploria.

Not Edited. :/

Exploria

A secret affair.

It was exciting, exotic, sexually but sometimes it was agonizing because we couldn't display on how we felt about each other.

It been two weeks since this have been going on but I knew it was soon that  time was going to pull us apart and I was scared to tell Princeton my plans that I was keeping away from him

"My beautiful Exploria," his whispers as he trails his lips along the base of my neck and  his fingers trace along my bare back. I shiver and pulled the white sheets tighter around me.

I smile and turn slightly to see him stretch out behind me on the hotel bed. "You really have no worries at all?" I ask him as I look into his warm hazel eyes which I notice that the pupils was taking on a brighter ocean green for the pass week or so.

He sits up and grab my chin, " because I got you so I have nothing to worry about," he purrs as he captures his lips against mine before he flush our bare skin together, earning us to sigh in bliss as he lowers us back down to the bed.

I chuckle when he tries to flash me a seduction look but it totally failed.

I straddle his waist and prop my hands on his shoulder blades," Let me enjoy this, " I purr, closing my eyes as I grind my hips into his and get lose in this full bliss love.

"More," he groans as he clench my hips and thrust more into me before I couldn't take anymore.

I roll my neck to the side and look into his loving eyes as I felt my body tremble with need.

My lips part," I love you."

He smiles and pulled me down against him and move his body with mine slowly," Don't worry, I love you too."

I bury my mouth by his throat and I sank my fangs deep into his flesh; letting his blood seep into my senses, riding out my emotions until sleepiness wash over me.

I begin to roll off of Princeton but he kept me ontop of him and  he smirks at me.

"Um...don't move," he purrs as he rakes his fingers through my blond hair. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart pound underneath me.

I fall asleep in the arms of the man that I truthfully love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ugh!" I scream as I swept a sack of paper on the floor from my desk.

Work was stressing me out and I couldn't come up a way to double the rate interstate on the art gallery so it would be sold to a top director when I hand this company over.

I was still planning on leaving because my time is up to leave New York and start a new life in Rome or Paris. I was patiently waiting on the business matters will be settle then I deal with my marriage.

Micheal probably wants a divorce so he could go back to his bachelor life before he even met me. My phone beeps, knocking me out my daze. I reach over and I grab it, realizing that I got a text message from Princeton.

'I sense that you was stress so I'm sending you something special...'

I chuckle and begin to text him back but I stop when I heard someone knocking on my door and my head snap up to see Maibe and Reece.

"I believe you're cat toy set this," Maibe tells me as she moves to sit a glass vase on my desk that had a fresh bundle of red tulips. I tighten my grip on my office chair as Maine odd eyes lurk me down as she stalks my way with a predatory look on her lips.