Epilogue.

~Quick Note: This Epilogue is just me describing what happen to the book characters after the story ended so you won't be wondering what happen next.~                              

  The ending is never the beginning, only if you want it to be. 

2015:

"I am Exploria."

"I am Princeton."

       These two have been traveling around Europe ever since they left New York. They are still deeply in love and they even got married and Princeton completed the mating bond with Exploria. It is kind of funny how these two ended up in love.

          It all started off with lust but ended with a deeper meaning. Sense, both Princeton and Exploria are immortal it's must likely that they will be together forever.

"We wouldn't have it any other way."

~Their love story~the end~

~Judy and Auric~

They ended up getting married with three shifter babies in the mix. Judy was promoted to an art gallery manager and she finally grew into her feminist looks. In the end everything turned out well for this couple.

~Nric(Auric twin brother.)~

                 Nric had to deal with not having his brother and old best friend Princeton on his side. Nric matured in his own ways so he could own a bar. His still a lost soul when it comes to love but Nric will find his mate someday.

~Maibe and Reece(Rys)~

               These two are missing their little girl, Exploria(more like Maibe missing Exploria more.) Anyways, since this couple been together for hundreds of years there going to be together for eras to come. The wild one and the timid one are opposites but they will fight their battles together and travel across the world. Just them two, for now.

~Micheal~

             After the divorce, he busy himself with business work and his reaper duties. Along with that he settled down with a young witch named Destiny. In the end, Micheal will always be the Casanova at heart.

~Raychel~

            She push herself through the modeling world until she came up on top being the top model of New York is the only thing she wanted and she got it. I guess she got her lime-life dream after all.

~Mariya~

         After pushing aside her feelings for Princeton she had rejoined her father pride. She settle down with a were-panther named Enrico and she has her little family. Sadly, she still thinks about Princeton and what could've been.

In the end everyone is going to come up with their own fate and live by it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Quick Note:

This Epilogue is to tie up the loose ends of my characters in my story. Other than that I hope you enjoyed this story, subsiding the errors.

" I Give You Permission to Reach Out and Touch Me," is finally finish.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1missciara