Chapter Seven: Exploria

Exploria

‘‘Oh, Princeton,'' I moan out prying my hands on his jeans tugging them down. Princeton mouth was press against my neck as his hands grip my backside.

 I shiver moving my hands up to his shoulder blades bringing his lips back to mine. He groans biting at my bottom lip before trailing his tongue into my mouth. Princeton grabs my legs wrapping them around his waist,'' Mine,'' he growls against my lips.

   '' No,'' I mumble tearing my lips away fluttering my eyes open.

'' What do you---mean,'' he asks his breathing raspy. I trail my fingers against his cheek as I stare into his strange eyes falling into them. I narrow my gaze and chew on my bottom lip.

           '' Go rough,'' I whisper before colliding my lips against mine, he pull at my dress before trading sides with me ending up slamming my back against the alley wall.

   My hand trails down to pull down his boxers right before I could really do it I hear from a distance was a wild cat roar.

   I push my face away from Princeton,'' did you hear that,'' I whisper when his confuse still lust tinted eyes meet mine. He frowns shrugging his shoulders trying to kiss me.

       The roar echoes even more loudly sounding closer than ever,'' Now you hear it,'' I ask, unwrapping my legs from his waist and jumping down.

       '' I--I--I do--on't-----,'' he trails off when a painful star struck look form on his face as he leaps away from me like I was venomous snake.

                '' Princeton,'' I cry out reaching toward him until he tumbles onto the ground crawling away from me shaking his head while his fingers knotting at his wild black hair painfully,'' Stay back.''

         I frown before I hear the cat loud roaring which cause Princeton to let out an airy scream. My whole being was telling me to run but I stood my ground turning to the opening of the alley. I watch closely seeing a black large panther enter.

       '' What the hell,'' I hiss feeling my blue visible veins spread across my face, my fangs snapping out, my back all arch and tense up in a fighting stance.

          The panther prowls toward me, it razor-sharp mouth open exposing another roar,'' its hurts,’’ Princeton cries out. My gaze flickers towards him to see he had his eyes close.

      I really shouldn't of taken my gaze off of the panther because next thing I notice was that it had leap at me it's large black paw collide into my stomach knocking me to my ass.

       '' God,'' I grumble rubbing at the rip fabric of my dress before I climb back on to my feet, ''Where the hell you come from,'' I complain.

The panther dark eyes land on me as if it was taunting me as it throws up it paw my way.

   '' Stupid animal,’’ I hiss that cause my vampire features to take over as I leap forward landing a punch in the cat face. The panther mouth grasps opening reaching for my head. I jerk out the way bringing back my hands then bringing them forward clenching them around the panther muzzle.

    I screech trying to force the mouth to stay close but the panther front claw bats up cutting me in the shoulder,'' Damn,'' I hiss letting go of my grip.

      The panther waste no time to clench it razor sharp teeth around my wrist gnawing at my skin. I thrust backwards kicking out my feet colliding it into the panther skull.

   '' Bitch,'' the panther growls padding toward me, its mouth opens sinking it back into my skin. I shift my body straddling the panther back sinking my own fangs deep into the panther fur.