Chapter Thirteen: Exploria

Exploria.  

8am

Only thing I could do to make things up with Micheal is by making him breakfast in bed. Human food is not my thing but lucky I know how to through together a good meal.

I really didn't know what he likes besides bacon and sunny side up eggs, Oh, and blue berry pancakes, I think, so I end up cooking all that plus some bagels and fresh bread with some fruit. I place the plates on the tray and I fill up a mug of coffee,double with cream and a extra mug with my hot chocolate. I place a smile on my lips as I walk down the hall into the bedroom to see Micheal still sleep.

I place the tray down on the foot of the bed and lean over him,'' Hey, wake up,'' I say, placing a flurry kiss on his lips but he quickly reacts by wrapping his hand on the back of my neck, kissing me back. I move myself to sit on the bed as he open his eyes.

     '' Exploria,'' he says in a gruff voice, yawning as he sits up. 

'' Breakfast,'' I beam, grabbing the tray and place it between us,'' I hope you like everything, I tried my best so don't hurt my feelings if you don't like it,'' I babble out.

         ''Like you hurt my feelings last night,'' he says sending me a cold glare with his brown eyes.

I frown,'' I'm trying to make it up to you,'' I exclaim brushing my hair out my face.

     He grabs a fork,'' We been married for what now four years and you miss our anniversary,'' he explains, stabbing at the eggs before he shove them in his mouth.

          '' Micheal if I remember correctly, we got married at 3am, you know the spare of the moment so I really didn't miss our anniversary, it's still today,'' I say simply.

   He rolls his eyes at me,'' You know damn well I been playing that special date for the past seven months and you just suddenly just not show up and I been trying to spend time with you... then you blow me off, your a shitty wife.''

  I groan,'' Like I said, I'm trying to make it up to you by cooking your favorites.'' Hell if I knew he was going to make such a big idea out of it, I would of just went to work and left. I know it's mean but I didn't want to get called out and have him think I was a crappy wife.

    '' Just say sorry,'' he says finally after a minute before he starts eating.I move on the side of him and grab my hot chocolate and begin to drink it as silence wash over us.

I stretch out, rubbing my leg against his and lean my head on his shoulder as he goes on eating, ignoring me. I lean back a little to let him see the red,short corset I put on just for him but no reaction. I finish off the hot chocolate and place the empty mug back on the tray and I take a handful grapes and start munching on them.Ugh...I wish he would talk to me for god sakes.

         I tuck a piece of my hair of behind my hair,'' I'm sorry for not being a proper wife and I'm sorry I miss our date, I wish I could make up to you.''

 He didn't reply as he gulps down his cup of coffee,'' Come here,'' he says, moving the tray on the night stand and pulls me on his lap, so I straddle him.'' I want you to make it up to me.''

I wrap my arms around his neck,'' I know how to do that well, Mr. Banks,'' I whisper and I silence him with a long heartfelt kiss. He knots his hands in my hair and shift us so he hover over me and got us tangle in the sheets.

      '' I love you,'' he says before he pulls me in deep and didn't let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~