Chapter Fourteen:Princeton

*****Not edited

Princeton

A new painting idea? I look at the plan canvas waiting for an idea to pop up.It been a day since I got into the gallery and I haven't seen Exploria. I need an idea that will take her breath. Sadly I was trying to  impress her for some strange. 

I close my eyes centering myself into my thoughts. A panther cover in shadows with a woman drape over it. That's seems interesting like it has it own story to tell.

Before I knew what I was doing my hand was moving carefully along the canvas painting of what I envision.Shadows,darkness...raindrops, shatter glass that I add onto the painting to give it more a life feeling to it. Hour after hour than I was finish. My eyes flutter open to see my work and I smile,"Perfect!"

The panther had blazing green eyes and the woman body was impact with broken glass and raindrops that was made of her hair and her red blood eyes peer out the canvas as if they was real. Hating,pain,anger and trust was shared between in the bond could never be broken. This canvas spoke to me.

I was interrupted when my phone start to ring,"Great,"I whisper digging into my pants pocket and in the process I got paint on them. 

"Hello," I answer.

A girl voice rung loudly through out the phone," Prince! My key won't work to your house...did you change the locks,"she complains.

I cringe at what she said,"When did I ever give you the key to my apartment?"

I heard shuffling in the background,"I'm your first female so I got a key from your mama so I could check on you when I want to." Key...oh, that key was for my old apartment.Thank god that I won't have crazy Mariya running around."Woman why are you even checking on me."

"Because I want to and I got in some trouble with my dad so when are you coming?" she pause."Or I can always break in with my panther strength?"

I groan,"Fine,Fine,Fine,I be there. So don't break my door."I earn a chuckle from her before I hung up. 

I put the phone back into my pocket and start to straighten up the small studio that I got in the gallery before I lock it up and head out. I ran into some people I met yesterday but none of them was Exploria.Finally I made it infront of the building and hailing me a cab. I sigh,pulling out my art pad from my backpack and I start to Sketch out an idea. 

"Sir,we are here," says the driver.I lift my head to see we was in front of my building. I pay the man fifteen dollars before I head in. Right when I made it in front of my door Mariya stood there with a sparkling purple suitcase and she was smiling highly at me.

"El Alfa," she squeals throwing her arms around me, causing us to stumble. I push her away before I open the door and flick on the lights,"This feels like home," she exclaims as she rush in and dive onto the couch. I grab her suitcase and toss it aside before I drop my own bag as I enter the kitchen.

"What was the fight about," I ask taking a bottle of whiskey and start to gulp it.

"Um...oh----dad said, I should of not fuck you if you wasn't going to mark me and something about me spending all his money on a new wardrobe." I roll my eyes at her statement...daddy little girl and will always be. I put the whiskey away and start to drink some water.

"Anyway,your not staying here," I announce.

She sat up in a huff as she brush her hand through her tangle black hair."Why?"she pouts while trying to bat her eyelashes.

I gulp down the cold liquid before answering,"I have no relation to you. Plan and simple,Mariya." 

She stands up and rush towards me, clinging onto my collar," El alfa, I make it worth while," she winks before placing her lip gloss lips on the corner of my mouth. " I be your personal slave," she whispers. I step away from her and shake my head."Its only for a few days," she cries grabbing my shoulder and press her body to mine.