Chapter Seventeen: Explroia

Exploria

Emotions. I run from them, that's the thing I hate most and I always run to them through out my 600 years on this miserable world. My heel press down hard on the gas pedal and shift the car gears as I speed about 80 miles per hour down the deserted street as I head to the Statue of Liberty. The red 2012 Mercedes Mustang tires squealed along the ground as I swung the car into a parking spot. I climb out the car and in fast speed, I race to the top of the old  The Statue of Liberty and I sat down  looking up at the moon.

               '' LIFE FUCKING SUCKS!'' I scream on top of my lungs and throw out my arms, letting the heavy wind blow and I was set,\ flying off the statue and I open my eyes wide. My body crash down into the chilling cold Atlantic Water. I decided to let the cold water pull me down and hold me, making me feel lifeless. The cold brush along my pale skin and leave me restless and I couldn't see, clouds cover me and  sank me lowly to the deep sand.

  I kick off the surface and swam forwards to break out to the waves. I brush my hand against my face, brushing my hair out my face and take a deep breath of the fishy air.

           ''MY PRINCESA!'' Calls out a familiar male voice. I peer out towards the dock to see a lanky male standing by edge and he had long curly brown hair and them odd eyes. I swam toward the dock and take his hand so he could help me up.

              '' Reece,'' I say raking my fingers through my wet hair and let a sigh of stress. He takes off his black leather jacket and put it on me and let out a chuckle.

           '' My Princesa, I could sense your distress miles away,'' he pause,'' What happen.''

I bite at my lip and start to walk off the dock then along the trail of the dark,rocky water soon Reece walk in step with me. He didn't question me and continue to walk along side me  and even started to hum to himself. I tilt my head and glance at him, taking in his angular jaw and defined cheek bones and his hair that disheveled around his head. He was my first love...my first everything but I was afraid that Princeton will replace that. Reece was the one that belonged to Maibe and I didn't and won't go back to that life style. Princeton was from a different generation, a  new time, he has a whole new personality that I long to be open to. Cover in the arts, he had a glow in his eyes that I never notice in no one before.It was Princeton...he does it for me, it was him and I was afraid to let myself give up everything just for one man.

            '' Reece I'm going to confess something to you,'' I whisper and sank down onto the grassy, sand ground and Reece sanks down next me.

           '' My Princesa, what do you have to confess?'' he ask, placing his elbows on his arch knees and he places his head in his hands and he look out to the water.

                  '' Reece you are my first love, your the only man I trusted until...now.''

 '' What do you mean... I don't feel special that I was your first in everything but I feel like I'm a burden.''

I frown and give him a question look,'' What do you mean by a burden?''

            '' For over 400 years, we lived powered by Maibe and you was in love with me and I never even seen you more than a child that I had to take care of. We shouldn't be tied into the fates of the vampire immortal life, but we live because we have to, I burden that because you was never met to have this life.''

'' So...we can't undo the past,'' I tell him and glance sideways at me.

             '' You was a princess to a Brazilian territory and if I didn't take that walk in the forest with Maibe because I wanted to take in the new area we just arrived in. But when Maibe caught your scent and I was so love blinded by her that I listened to her commend for me to go capture you. If I had said no to her than you wouldn't even have meet us and be suffering right now.''