BWMT- 23

23

I am so freaking dead.

My mom is going to kill me.

Aaron is going to bury me alive and dance on my grave.

I am so toast.

Now from the looks of it, staying longer in Mr. West’s house didn’t sound terrible at all. We were both standing in front of my house and I was twiddling with my thumbs, shaking. Mr. West rang the doorbell. Oh god, kill me now.

The door opened, revealing Aaron and my mom, with a broom. Shit.

“Where have you been?” my mom asked, rising up her brow at me and she looked dead serious.

“I’m sorry Jane, for keeping her all night. My sister didn’t tell me there was an after party with alcohol.” He started, surprising me that he actually spoke up. “I just couldn’t possibly drive her home after I drank.”

Mom looked hesitant for a bit but then smiled at Mr. West. “Thank you for bringing my daughter back in one piece. Why don’t you come in?”

“I’d be delighted.” Mr. West smiled back and we both followed mom and Aaron in the house.

“Thanks for saving my ass, Nate.” I whispered to him with a small smile playing on my lips, careful not to let anyone but Mr. West hear.

“That’ll cost you a lot baby.” He whispered and I can see his mouth turn into a smirk as my smile drops and turns into a scowl.

“Fuck you, dude.” I whisper jokingly, certainly not wanting mom to hear me cursing.

“What time baby?” he whispered back, making my eyes widen, shocked by his response. He earned a smack in the head in reply. “Ow.”

“Shut up and don’t call me baby.’ I whispered back as we entered the kitchen. The atmosphere is filled with the delicious smell of pancakes and fruits.

“I’m starving.” I rushed to one of the chairs and sat down, flinging the dress that I wore yesterday on the table. I’m still wearing Mr. West’s shirt and a pair of his sister’s pajama bottoms since his boxers were kind of loose and it kept on falling (He said it was one of his old ones and he also said he lost weight but I highly doubt that). Now that I think of it, why didn’t he let me just wear his sister’s shirt?

“Anything interesting happened?” Mom cocks a brow at me then at Mr. West.

“Nothing, well except maybe getting drunk.” I shrugged at her. What did she expect to hear? We had sex? No thank you.

Mom gave both of us a look, a look that says ‘I don’t believe you’ as she said, “Well, I hope you were safe if something happened.”

That was unexpected; making me almost spit the juice I just drank. My eyes grew wide as Mr. West’s and Aaron’s. None of us were expecting that to come out of my mother’s mouth and it’s really weird and disturbing.

“Mom!”

“What? I want grandchildren Kate but you’re still seventeen and that’s still too young.” She shrugged at us.

“Mom!” I repeated, my cheeks flushing in a shade of deep pink.

“What? Aaron’s never brought home a girl so I always assume he’s gay.”

It was Aaron’s turn to gape at mom. “Mom! I’m not gay.”

I grinned at hi, “Yes you are.”

“No I am not Kate.”

“Yeah you are.” I challenged back, a grin breaking out on my lips. “Wait a freaking second. Mom, how?”