BWMT- 20

20

“Stop moving!” Allison hissed at me, getting annoyed that I kept on moving as she applied make up on my face.

“How can I? I probably got ten pounds of make up on me!” I frowned which I wasn’t able to do.

“It’s not that thick! I barely used up any make up.”

I opened my eyes to take a peek only to find out she was right. Most of the colors were barely touched. Maybe I was just assuming she used it all up, considering she had been playing makeover on me for about three hours now.

“Then what have you been doing then?” I asked raising a brow. She spent about two hours with my hair which was kind of heavy since she sprayed about five bottles of hairspray already.

“Standing here thinking that you don’t need make up or do not need to style your hair.” She muttered. “You need a plastic surgeon. Your mom is a doctor right? What type?”

“Wait, you have been standing there and I’ve been sitting here for three hours while you just contemplated whether to add make up or fix my hair?! I’ve been starving for like two hours already and I’ve been wanting to pee half an hour ago!” I stood up, wanting to go to the bathroom to pee myself to relief.

“You should’ve told me.” She muttered

“I did!” I yelled, running to the bathroom and locking it so that I could pee. “But you said we were almost gonna finish!”

“Sorry!” I heard her through the wooden door as I flushed the toilet. What a relief. I felt so much lighter now. I washed my hands and took a peek at the mirror. She was right. It almost looked like she didn’t apply anything on me or on my hair. Three hours of wasted time. Great.

I walked out the door and found Allison holding the dress that I never bothered to fit at Forever 21.

“This is so pretty!” Allison squealed rushing towards me. “Where’d you get this?”

“Forever 21.” I replied taking a bite of the donuts we bought before the makeover. “The tag is still there.”

“Oh your right.” She said reading the tag. “Holy pancakes, 29 smacking dollars?”

“Bought it at $19. It was on sale.” I said through the donut chunks in my mouth.

“Kate! Get your ass down here!” I heard Aaron yell from downstairs. ‘Something came by for you!”

“Go check it out!” Allison pushed me out of my room and down the stairs before closing my bedroom door on me.

“What is it?” I replied groggily, trudging towards the living room.

“Just come here for Christ’s sake!”

In front of me was a guy, about three years older than me with dark brown hair. He was sexy looking but not as much as Mr. West though. Oh my god, what am I doing? I am comparing a sexy guy in front of me with Mr. West! And I am even siding with him.

“Kate Ellison?” the guy inquired with his sexy British accent. Sweet Lord, this guy is hot!

“Yeah, that’s me.” I said, raising my brow at him. “Why?”

“My friend told me to give this to you.” He said, thrusting a white paper bag with large colored warping tissue paper sticking out from it.

I didn’t take it right away. “From who?”

“My friend.” He smirked.

“Specifically who?”

“My best friend.” His British accent traced his voice as he smirked at me again, emphasizing the word ‘best’