BWMT- 10

10

The sound of Ke$ha’s blow was blasting through the house when I slammed my glass down the table along with everyone. After Chris poured another three more rounds of vodka , one of the girls from the table puked on it.

“That’s gross Jenny!” I giggled as I stood up, wobbling from side to side.

Ke$ha was still playing and I felt like dancing so I grabbed Chris’ arm and dragged him towards the living room where the song became louder and louder.

“Come dance with me Chris!” I took his wrists and placed them on my waist as I swayed my body.

I don’t even like drinking to be honest. James said that it was water and I was so goddamn thirsty at the time so I drank five shots at once and was about to continue when my throat started burning. I was about to stop when they kept on insisting and since I already drank five, a few more wouldn’t hurt.

I raised my hands up and ruffled my hair from the heat and fun I was having until some other girl bumped on me causing me to fall.

I pushed myself up with a frown. More and more people came in the house and it was getting hot and packed. I pulled myself up to the coffee table, making me over see everyone who stood on the floor and there I continued dancing as the song changed to another Ke$ha song.

I took off my blazer and threw it on one of the couches leaving me with my white sleeveless top. I continued dancing until I was tired and preceded back to the kitchen with Chris.

There were multiple shot glasses on the table and I took one and gulped it down my throat, shot after shot.

“Take a break Kate.” Chris grabbed my arm, preventing me to take another shot.

“Sshh…Ghosts are listening.” I giggled hysterically before going back to the living while all Chris did was just look at me weirdly but he didn’t follow me now.

But before taking a final turn towards the living room I took one swift detour and out to the pool where a bunch of guys were already swimming.

With a bottle of vodka in my right hand which I picked up from the ice chest by the door, I opened it using the bottle opener I saw on the floor. I took a gulp of the bottle leaving it three- quarters full.

A loud splash was heard and I saw Jenny’s head coming out from the water before making out with the guy beside her.

I giggled at the scene in front of me and continued dancing with some random dude whose friends were singing the drunken version of Britney Spears’ Circus.

The random dude slipped his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him, his head nearing mine and started kissing me but I didn’t mind at all ‘cause: One, the dude was good looking. Two, the dude was hot since he was basically shirtless and three, he was a good kisser.

We continued our little war when I pulled away and took one gulp from the vodka bottle and kissed him again while he smirked and just plainly pulled me closer to him. The vodka bottle was now half full or half empty. Whatever you’d want to call it.

This guy tasted like beer and some weird taste just like the taste from Mr. West. It was sort of stale and kind of gross but the strong flavor beer and the vodka I just drank overpowered it.

His hands went down my thighs and wrapped it around his hips as I was pinned to the exterior wall of the house.He dropped my thighs and proceeded to my neck. I raised the bottle back to my mouth and drank more of it.

Yeah I was drunk and I was enjoying it.

This hot dude who was now eating off my neck trailed his hands down to breasts. That’s when I pulled away.