Chapter 6

I’VE NEVER BEEN THIS NASTY 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)

Chapter 6

He kissed the side of her neck up to her lips and back to her neck and nestled with her whole body as he watched her beautiful features peacefully sleeping and still breathing evenly. He continued kissing her face until she moved and felt him beside her.

He gazed at her as she slowly opened her eyes. He chuckled at her expression when she saw him. Nakakunot  na nakakunot ang noo nito sa kanya at parang hindi ito natutuwa na sya ang una nitong nakita.

“Good morning La Mia Bella.” He charmingly smiled at her and she rolled her eyes and tried to escape from his warm embrace.

“Get off me.”  

“No La Mia Bella.” He buried his face on her neck and kissed it wetly and he felt her stiffened.

“James! What are you doing?!”

“Kissing you.”

“Just please get off me, baka pumasok si Manang, nagbilin akong gisingin niya ako.”

Tumunghay siya dito habang nakakulong parin ito sa bisig niya.

“Shhh, you’re too loud Spencer maririnig nila tayo at magigising si Manang kapag hindi mo hininaan ang pagsasalita.”

“What time is it?” Nakakunot noong tanong nito sa kanya at tiningnan niya ang suot na relo bago ito sagutin.

“3: 23 in the morning baby.” He answered.

“What?! Three in the morning, are you kidding me?” Pinandidilatan siya nito at naaliw siya.

“Yes, we can do some quickie before Manang wakes up, and I’m pretty sure she’ll not wake you up that early...” He grinned mischievously as his hand found its means to the center of her body.

“You are a pervert!” She hissed.

“Uh –huh, I know that already La Mia Bella.” He parted her legs with his hands, she moaned sexily when he slid his hand inside her lacey underwear and feel her.

“And you s –should stop t –this.” She stammered and he press his hardness to her then rub her clit with his thumb as his two long fingers made its way inside her wet, tender and sweet womanhood.  

“Do you really want me to stop La Mia Bella?” He asked as he continued teasing her.

“Oh James you’re a beast!” She arched her body to give him more access.

“And you are my harlot La Mia Bella.” He press and rub her clit harder that made her moaned louder.