Chapter 18

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS NASTY 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)

Chapter 18

The following weeks after they patched things up has been blissful. The last time, they took Spencer's things to his place; in their second chance they took his things to Spencer's. Siya naman ang naglipat bahay pero hindi nito ipinadalang lahat ang gamit niya sa kanya. Ang sabi nito ay gusto rin nito sa bahay niya paminsan minsan at hindi na naman siya tumutol doon.

It was so sweet and divine when Spencer started folding his clothes and put them in the dresser. She was attending to all his needs and it was scaring him. She was cooking for him; she was the one who will prepare his clothes and things for work. She has never been this nice to him but she always assured him that she will stay by his side as long as the she lives with her actions. Maging ang pagpapaligo sa kanya ay ginawa na nito.

He was intently watching her as she took care and fixed his things in the bedroom.

"What are you thinking?" Tumunghay ito nang mapansing nakatayo siya sa may hamba ng pinto ng kwarto.

"I was thinking about how beautiful you are and how lucky I am."

She stood up from sitting on the bed and walked towards him. Iniangkla nito ang braso sa batok niya.

"Anong gusto ng mahal ko?" Malambing na sabi nito.

Geez, he was getting goose bumps.

"You are making me crazy Spencer." He murmured and kissed passionately until they both stumbled on the bed and took each other's clothes off.

He's totally losing to this thing called love.

-

Sabay sila ni Spencer na sumunod sa Belgium for the Belgian Grand Prix para suportahan ang kaibigan nilang si Mitchell na by the end of this year ay ikakasal na, ang kasintahan nitong si Sydney ay hindi na magkaintindihan para sa preparasyong ng kasal pero hayun at kasa –kasama parin ni Mitchell.

Spencer was so giddy about Sydney's wedding, katu –katulong ito ni Sydney sa lahat ng paghahanda. Hanggang sa pagpili ng bulaklak at pagtikim ng mga pagkain. Sila ni Mitchell ay nagiging driver lamang ng dalawang babae pero mas madalas na naiiwan nalang silang dalawa dahil lumalakad na ng kanila ang kanya kanya nilang katipan.

He remembered that one time when Spencer woke him up so early in the morning just to make him drive to Sydney and Mitchell's place because she and Sydney have to go to a flower garden somewhere in the north.

Napapailing at napapangiti na lamang sila ni Mitchell sa mga ganoong pagkakataon.

He wondered if Spencer will behave the same once they plan their own wedding.

His thoughts diverted when he heard Spencer exclaiming.

"What's the matter?" He asked her but Spencer didn't answer.

They were eating breakfast at a café near the hotel when they saw Killian. He could tell how surprised Spencer was when she saw his brother with a woman, looking so sophisticated and professional in her below the knee skirt, white blouse and black stilettos.

"Who's that woman with my brother?!" Nanlalaki ang mga matang tanong ni Spencer.

"Come on, love, just ask your brother later."

"No! This is the first time I saw him with a woman!"

"Yes, yes I understand but please finish your breakfast first, Love."