Chapter 17

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS NASTY 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)

Chapter 17

"Yeah, so what if I'm acting like a jealous girlfriend? Well news flash I am jealous, now what? What do you care? Why don't you just shut your pie hole Morrison before I shove some sausages down your throat?" She said to Morrison, as of that moment she does not care about anyone or anything else, she just want James.

"Wow that was so fucking mean Spencer." Morrison replied.

"I know and I don't care." She seriously countered, she didn't even look at him, she focused on James who looked like an idiot in front of her but she wasn't turned off or whatever because he seemed to be really stunned with her standing just a few centimeters from him and she was truly pleased with that fact.

"Follow me James" She ordered and he stood up abruptly and followed her.

Nakarating sila sa labas ng hotel kung saan marami ang mga taong labas –masok sa hotel, sinisipat niya ng bahagya si James at hindi niya alam kung matatawa ba siya o ano dahil mukhang napaka inosente ng magaling na lalaki.

"So this Maria is not your woman?" She asked as if he committed a crime, kulang na lamang ay maupo sila sa loob ng isang silid at may ilaw na nakatutok kay James sa tono niya.

Mariing pag iling naman ang itinugon ni James sa kanya.

"You sure she's not your woman?" She squinted her eyes at him. He answered her with continuous nodding and she rolled her eyes.

"You're nodding like a dog." Naiiritang sabi niya dito na kaagad namang ikinatigil ng pagtango niyo.

"Now, I'm gonna ask you again James, are you sure she's not your woman?" She crossed her arms on her chest whilst keeping her head high in front of this six feet tall beast.

"Hell yeah, hundred percent sure."

"Very good then."

Shit.

She cursed silently, bukod sa mga itinanong niya ay wala na siyang bala. Hindi na niya alam ang sasabihin dito.

Awkward silence. Pareho silang walang imik at nakatanaw lang sa kung saan.

"Spencer, c –can I ask you something?" Si James ang bumasag sa katahimikan.

"Okay."

"What you did back there, what you said to Morrison, you admitted that you're jealous. What's that supposed to mean?"

She noticed that James moved away from her, he was serious about keeping his distance. Damn him.

"Well what do you think?" She mockingly countered.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you."

"You're an idiot if you don't know what that means!" She rolled her eyes.

Boys! What an imbecile specie!

"Alright, if you're gonna ask me the message that I got with what you said then that must be it and in order for you to get jealous, you must have some feelings for me."

Some Feelings? Gosh, what did I saw in this guy?!

"Yes, you can say that." She simply said.

"So?"

"So? So what?"

Naisuklay nito ang kamay sa buhok, halatang halata ang frustration ni James habang kaharap siya. Maski siya ay hindi sigurado sa ginagawa niya pero isa lang ang gusto niyang mangyari, ayaw niyang makakilala si James ng ibang babae. James said that he'll take it if she chose another man, in her case its different, call her selfish or what but she will never be willing to let someone else snatch James away from her. He belongs to her and it will stay that way.