Chapter 14

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS NASTY 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)

Chapter 14

"Are you okay?" Killian asked him as he soothed her. They were in Melbourne for the first race of the season.

"I'm fine Killian." She simply said to brush him off, Killian was being a very good brother to her but these past few days he's starting to get into her nerves, Killian have been treating her like porcelain and it was pissing her off.

She's hiding her annoyed face with a huge sunglasses and a summer hat.

"Are you sure?" Killian asked again and that was her last straw.

"Yes! I said I'm fine Killian!" She screamed and walked away from her brother.

"Having problems with your brother?" She was on her way out to the garage when Mitch asked her that.

Funny that she can't feel anything as she stared at Mitchell when she used to chase him like crazy before.

"Not really." She sighed. "You should go Mitch, Sydney might see us and I know she hates me, she's going to kill me if she saw me talking to you."

To her surprise Mitchell laughed.

"Nah, she's not going to kill you, she's going to kill me." He said.

"I really want to apologize to you and Sydney for what I did before. I really felt bad about it."

"Sure... hey babe!" Mitchell called out Sydney and she saw Sydney walking towards them. She suddenly felt nervous; she did not mean to apologize to them now! She's not prepared for this!

"Hey, so what's going on here?" Said Sydney looking so fabulous on her ripped jeans and knee length boots.

Mitch kissed Sydney on her cheeks. Strange but she felt happy to see them happy in each other's arms but she also felt envious, she wanted her own happiness. James' image came to her mind.

"Spencer here would like to apologize to you." Mitch said as if she did nothing wrong.

"Well, just don't repeat jumping on my fiancé Spencer or I might not be able to control myself anymore and shave your pretty hair off your head."

She didn't know whether to smile or what and she didn't know if they're kidding her.

"Sydney I –I'm really sorry."

"Yeah I know, anyway would you like to be one of my bridesmaids? You know, I don't have many friends."

She's speechless. For the first time in her life, she's going to be a bridesmaid?! She has never been asked to take the particular role! She doesn't have a single lady friend to ask her!

"I – ah, but, are you mad? I ruined your relationship!" She said almost a whisper.

"Yeah, think of it as your payment."

Was Sydney sarcastic or just out of her mind?!

"Mitchell, honey would you give us some private time?" Sydney asked her fiancé sweetly.

"Sure, don't kill each other." Mitchell winked at them before going back to the garage.

"I would like you to know that I was really mad at you for what you did but when I saw how devastated James when you literally disappeared I know then that there was something going on between the of you and we're not involved in that. Mitchell also told me that he caught you and James once."

"Right, he caught us because he was crazy about you."

"Uh –huh, so would you be my bridesmaid? I'm not mad at you anymore."