Chapter 13

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS NASTY 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)

Chapter 13

He got pissed when he heard his phone ringing in the middle of the night. It was very unusual for him to get some sleep and that night is different because he's past asleep as he hit the bed since Spencer left and that was already six months ago.

He answered the call hastily, wanting to scream cursed words to whoever was calling.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"James, dude where the hell are you?" He recognized the voice, it was his friend Mitchell.

"I'm home, trying to get some sleep." He lazily answered.

"I don't care man, it's my mother's birthday and she's looking for you, you better be here or she'll be mad with the two of us!"

"Fine, fine, fine." He hung up and got himself dressed. He know Mitchell's mother, she's like his second mother so he better be there. Damn how the hell did he forget about this special day?! Well, he has been forgetting tons of special days since Spencer went away. Days have been dull without her.

His relationship with Mitchell went back to normal, has been restored, they're still best friends and he's been going out with the rest of the guys again though they never really talked about Spencer. Mitchell is marrying Sydney next month and they're all happy for them but they are worried for him. The guys are introducing different women to him to get along with and do whatever he pleased but it was him who declined, he tried several times but Spencer's crying face was haunting him, her whimpering was his nightmares. He cannot do anything like that, he can't forget about Spencer, how he ruined her, how he hurt her.

He got to the party feeling dreadful. He immediately saw his friends, he joined them shortly after greeting Mitchell's mother and they welcomed him openly.

"Here's something to drink man." Inabutan siya ni Miles ng baso ng whiskey at kinuha naman niya iyon.

"How are you James? It's been some times." It was Yuri, yes, it has been some time for them since Yuri just got back again from Russia.

"I'm good, how about you?" He asked back.

"I'm bored man."

"Ha! You better grab some action."

"Nah, you're the one who should grab some action, you don't flirt, you don't fuck, goddammit James, maawa ka naman sa equipment mo." Jeff butt in laughing and they all laugh while he just shrugged.

"Where's Sydney anyway?" Pagpapalit niya sa usapan.

"She's with mom, they're talking about the wedding plan details, and mom said it was my greatest gift to her."

"I can imagine her saying the same thing when you knocked up Syd."

Mitch just grinned at the thought, he knew his friend is excited for the new life he was about to enter.

"I heard that Killian would like put the team to the market." It was Morrison, when he heard Killian's name, his senses went full alert because might fish some news about his La Mia Bella.

"Yeah but his decision isn't final yet." Mitchell answered.

"Sayang, interesado pa naman ako."

"Why don't you just put up your own team, sosyo tayo pare?" James suggested.

"Hmm, I'll think about it, medyo maraming kailangang isaalang alang eh."

"Damn, you guys are my sponsors, bibitawan niyo nalang ako basta? Man, I'm world champion!" It was Mitchell, exaggerating about his championship.