Chapter 16

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS NASTY 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)

Chapter 16

It's been four weeks since that scene in her hotel room with James and she hasn't seen the guy since then. She should have been glad but she's not sensing it, she was anxious about it because it feels like James was avoiding her.

She sighed.

Ang sabi ng magaling na lalaki ay hindi nito kaya na malayo sa kanya pero ano naman ang drama nito ngayon? Bakit siya iiwasan nito? May "Don't push me away" pang nalalaman, halos isang buwan na niya itong hindi nakikita! Sa mga nakaraang Grand prix ni –anino nito ay wala!

"You've been sighing for the past hour, what's up?" It was her brother.

"Nothing."

"Hmm, must be James." Killian said while grinning from ear to ear.

"Why the hell are you grinning?!" She asked. Hindi niya mahulaan kung anong nasa isipan ng kapatid at nakakapagtaka din ang biglang pagngiti nito ng nakakaloko.

"I saw him this morning."

"Where?!" Agad niyang tanong, at dahil doon ay malakas ang naging pagtawa ng kapatid niya.

"What?!" Naiiritang tanong niya.

"See, I know you're thinking about him you're fired up whenever I mention that bastard's name and Spencer I didn't see him this morning." Killian was still grinning. Pinaningkitan niya ito ng mata at walang anumang tinalikuran ito.

"Don't worry sweetheart he's just around the corner." Pahabol na sabi ni Killian sa kanya. Hindi niya maintindihan ang kapatid, minsan kunsintidor minsan naman sobrang mahigpit.

-

He was trying so hard to get this particular investor, it would be a big shot for his organization if he nailed this huge petroleum company so he brought her to Mitch's race because usually his investors were in awe once they knew his strong connection with Mitch and his team. He also introduced her to his friends earlier because those guys might be assholes but they are all monsters inside the boardroom and perhaps the bedroom.

Niyaya niya ang mga kasama niyang investor sa isang club where he will meet his friends. They sat by the counter and ordered drinks. He checked his watch, its past eight in the evening, his investor asked about his friend Miller and not about Mitch's team or race career and the likes. He grinned. His investor seems to have her eyes set on his friend Miller so he might use that bastard since he's already healed from the accident from four weeks ago, the motherfucker can walk straight again and so full of himself so he'd grab that opportunity.

"Is your friend Miller still single?" Maria asked, his investor. Ang ibang mga kasamahan nito ay pumwesto na sa kung saan sila mas komportable, he was giving Maria a special treatment because she's the one who will decide whether they will have a partnership or not.

"Yes, Miller is very much single." He answered.

"Oh, that's lovely to hear." She chuckled.

"He'll be here anytime soon and I will properly introduce you to him, Maria." He assured her.

"Thank you James!" Her eyes widened with excitement and tapped his arms.

In no time his friends arrived and as pledged he introduced Maria to his friend Miller who seems to be interested also in Maria.

-

"He loved me huh? Love me my ass" She cursed. Gusto niyang basagin ang bungo ng magaling na si James Francesco, kitang kita ng dalawang mata niya kung papaanong ang lalaking mahal daw siya ay may kalandian ng iba! He's smiling like an idiot as the lady beside him touched his arm! They must be having a very nice conversation dahil hindi nawawala ang ngiti sa mukha ni James Francesco!