Chapter 15

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS NASTY 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)

Chapter 15

He heard that his idiot set of friends almost killed each other because of his beloved Spencer. Si Morrison ang nag –kwento sa kanya ng mga pinakawalang salita ni Spencer sa kanila. She told them about his friends' elicit affairs and desires that made his friends went berserk.

He rolled his eyes when he saw Miles and Miller glaring at each other inside the emergency room while Yuri was cursing in Russian and Jeff was on the phone talking to his sister.

"Sinubukan niyo man lang ba na awatin ang mga iyan na magsakitan?" Natatawang tanong niya kay Morris at kay Mitch.

"Syempre hindi, matagal tagal na din simula noong may mag upakan sa atin, the last time was during college and that was so many years ago!" It was Morrison who answered.

"Sayang pare wala ka." Dagdag ni Mitchell na halatang nagpipigil sa pagtawa.

"You're the worst kind of friends" Miles said, butting in.

"Friends of the same feathers flock together." Mitchell answered and Miles just rolled his eyes on them.

"I hate your girl, James." It was Yuri and he groaned.

"Hey, the last time I check with Mitch and Morris here kayo ang nanggulo sa kanya kanina."

"But still, she shouldn't have done that because that's none of her business!" Si Yuri na nangangatwiran pa.

"Well thanks to her I know now that you're a shitting behind my back, you son of a bitch, how could you lay a finger on my sister?!" It was Jeff, glaring at Yuri.

"I haven't done that yet!" Muling pangangatwiran ni Yuri.

"Yet?! For fuck's sake get out of my sight, you fucking traitor, believe me I'm going to kill you once I got out of this smutty wheel chair!" Ramdam niya ang frustration ni Jeff.

He sighed while looking at his friends; Jeff was on a wheel chair just the same with Miles, whereas Miller and Yuri have crutches beside their hospital beds. Geez, what a pitiful sight.

"What a bitch." Yuri said.

"Who's the bitch now, traitor? You're now calling Leila a bitch?! I'll seriously kill you." They knew that Jeff was not kidding about his statement.

"It's not her, I'm referring to Deatherage."

Sa pagkakarinig ng sinabi ni Yuri tungkol kay Spencer ay parang umakyat ang lahat ng dugo niya sa ulo niya.

"Now I'm gonna kill you, you Russian bastard!" He's now seeing red. Wala siyang pakialam kung nasa ospital man sila o kahit pa ba pilay na ngayon si Yuri, hindi niyon mapipigilan ang kagustuhan niyang upakan ito.

"Hey, hey stop that, tama na yan sa susunod nalang ninyo ituloy yan." It was Mitchell trying to cool him down.

"Get out of my way Mitch." Kalmado ngunit mapanganib niyang sabi sa kaibigan.

Naging alerto naman si Morrison at ang magkapatid na Andrada ay napaling ang atensyon sa kanila.

Nang yukumin niya ang palad ay naramdaman niya ang kamay ni Morris sa balikat niya.

"Enough action for today." Saad nito pero hindi siya natinag.

"Alright! I'm sorry." It was Yuri. "My bad, I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry." Itinaas pa nito ang kamay na walang benda bilang simbulo ng pagsuko.