3️⃣8️⃣

𝓛𝓲𝓪𝓶🌤

𝓛𝓲𝓪𝓶🌤

"TJ...come on you look fine it'll be fineee." I said grabbing his hand.

"I know that but still yet...when she came and saw the house the first time everything was good, it's just she did judge us because we were gay. For god sakes she thought you were my cousin or some shit." He said sounding like he was getting upset.

I grabbed his face and gave him a peck on the lips,"Look chill out we'll be Ight.." I said.

He only stared at me for a few minutes,"Your so pretty..." He said randomly and I laughed.

"You should let me suck yo dick.." He said.

"I- later come on we gotta go.." I said and he pouted as he walked towards the door.

"Quit pouting..." I said and he flipped me off.

"I fucked you last night tho." I said as he got into the car.

When I went to open the door it was locked, I watched as he stared at me while smirking.

"Open the door TJ..."

"Huh? I'm sorry can't hear you..."

"Mmcht...quit fuckin playing." I said as he unlocked it but right as I pulled he locked it back.

I narrowed my eyes at him,"imma fuck you up keep playing..." I said.

"Whatttt me no hear youu." He said in a Mexican accent.

This boy-

He finally unlocked the doors Foreal and I got in the drivers seat.

"Bae..." He said but I ignored him pulling out the driveway.

"Nigga..." he said smacking the back of my neck.

"Don't be hitting me." I said

"Watchu gonna do?"

"I'll do you like Ailani did Keanu...bust that nigga lip."

We drove some more until we got to the adoption center,"Shit I'm scared hold up.." TJ said and I shook my head and got out of the car.

I walked over to his side of the car and opened the door.

I grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes,"Look...we got this it's okay, we're just gonna adopt a kid and be the best parents out here come on." I said

He got out the car and followed me inside before we ended up in the office.

"So you guys are here to adopt am I correct?" This White woman said sitting in a chair.

"Yes we are." TJ said sitting up.

"Alright so here's the thing..." She started making me sit up more.