1️⃣4️⃣

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

"No- I swear to god!" So Keanu and I decided to wash his car.

"Keanu if you spray me I gotta de tangle my hair and shit!" I yelled running away from the water hose.

He laughed,"Keanu imma fuck you up bruh my hair gonna shrink if it gets wet!" He sprayed me dead in my shirt.

"Bruhhh I'm about to freeze ugly ass!" I yelled out before grabbing the bucket and throwing it on him.

"Yoooo!!" He yelled before smirking at me and held his arms out wide.

"Don't hug me-" He run towards me pulling me into a bear hug.

"Ughhh- you smell like a wet doggg!!" I said as he put me down.

We finally finished washing the car before going back inside and changing.

Keanu was under the covers on his computer typing away while I got underneath with him and snuggled up close to his side

I shut my eyes for a few minutes I swear before waking back up, I looked at the time on the computer.

3:47 am

How?

"Keanu...if you don't go to sleep." I said attempting to close his computer but he opened it back up.

"I gotta finish up on this design..." he said grabbing his stylus manipulating some of the lines.

"You've been working in this for 3 days straight..." I said sitting up.

"I'll be fine...go back to sleep." He said, I grabbed the computer out of his lap.

"NO- Ailani if it doesn't save what I just edited you don't understand the anger that will be in my damn heart."

"One stop being in your period and calm down." I said clicking the save button then shutting his computer down.

"Now go to sleep." I told him and laid on his back staring at the ceiling.

I climbed on top of him and laid my head on his chest.

I felt his hand on my back and started moving in circular motions before traveling down to my ass.

I smiled to myself before slowly drifting off to sleep.

"M-move." I groaned before feeling myself being pushed off.

I rubbed my eyes and looked over at Keanu as he got up off the bed and just stood still for a second.

"Ailani..I think there's somethin wrong with me." He said and I looked at him weird.

"Whachu mean?"

"Like...I don't know I feel tingly and shit." He said.

I got up off the bed and walked over to him, he honestly looked scared as hell.

"Calm down.." I said grabbing his hands.

He kept blinking his eyes repeatedly,"I- I feel fuzzy and...I'm seein black dots.."

"Are you about to pass out?" I asked confused as hell.

He looked at me confused before shaking his head,"No..it's somethin- somethin else I-"

He was starting to pull down towards the floor,"What are you doing?" Before he could answer his body had this weird ass jerk before falling to the ground.

"Keanu!" His body shook as he laid on the ground

What the hell-

𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴

I quickly looked at the time- time the seizure....

It finally hit me, I grabbed my phone quick as hell dialing 911

"Hello what's your-"

"My boyfriend is having a seizure we're at.."

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

"Shit shit...what's the fuckin address?!" I looked around for an envelope or something.

I grabbed one off the nightstand and read them the address on it.

"We're sending an ambulance right now ma'am don't worry can you tell me how he is right now....?"

I squatted back down beside him,"His body isn't shaking at much but he's foaming at the mouth."

I told to the operator more before hearing a knock on the door, I ran downstairs and opened the door quickly showing them to the room.

I got out the way and started letting them do whatever they needed.

"He's still shaking...how long has it been?" A paramedic turned around and asked me.

I looked back at the clock, it's 5:45 am

"It started at 5:30." I said and they nodded turning back to him.

"Alright it's stop....Wait Wait-"

I bit on my lip not exactly being able to see what was happening.

I heard him breathing hard as hell,"Where's...Ailani?" I heard his voice ask and my eyes got watery.

"This young lady?" The paramedics moved out the way where he had a clear view of me.

I squatted down next to him and kissed his forehead,"You scared me..."

"I was scared my damn self thought I was about to meet baby Jesus." I shook my head at him.

"Well I suggest you come on to the hospital to get checked out.

He went in the ambulance as I looked for the car keys,"He would like for you to ride in the ambulance with him ma'am." Said one paramedic.

I locked the doors and grabbed the keys to the house before hopping into the back and seating in the seat closest to him.

Keanu looked over at me as I stared at him, I did that 'wHaT' face.

He continued to stare at me and I saw his arm lift up some, that's when I noticed his hand close to mine.

I grabbed his hand and held on to it, "I love you." He said and my heart dropped.

𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩- 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺

I smiled, thank god I can't exactly  blUsH.

"I love you too." I said and he smiled back.

I totally forgot the paramedics in here with us.