3️⃣0️⃣

One week later...

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

I laid up underneath Keanu as he slept, honestly I ain't feel like doing shit but today Yasmyn wanted to go shopping for the baby.

"Ailani..." I looked up at the door and saw TJ peaking in.

"Nigga...what is you doing here?" I asked sitting up causing Keanu to shift in his sleep.

He shrugged,"I got bored at home...and still kinda triggered about Liam and Angelise but that's none of my business." He whispered yelled.

I shook my head, "You wanna go shopping with us don't you ??"

He nodded his head,"Okay...Yasmyn will be on her way in a minute.." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Is Keanu going??" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Last night he stayed up late again on designing then he has to go work today at 6." I said.

"Oof so he's gonna need his sleep." TJ said and I nodded getting up.

"Oop look at my good sis bumppp." He said snapping his fingers and I laughed as I looked in the mirror.

"I meannnn." I said rubbing my stomach.

I went into my closet and changed out of the clothes I was sleeping in.

"Yesss ma'am go best friend!" TJ hyped me as I walked out the room.

I shook my head going downstairs seeing some of our things packed.

See we decided on moving to a new house and we're getting rid of some things we don't really use right now.

"Do you know the gender of the baby??" TJ asked sitting on the counter.

"Ummm...yeah." I said making his eyes bulge.

"Wait— REALLY WHO ELSE KNOWS!?" I popped him in his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up my nigga tryna sleep." I said and he mocked me.

"My bad anyway-"

"Me and Keanu know."