1️⃣7️⃣

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

Christmas Eve🎄⭐️

"Ailani when yo dumbass fall don't say nun!" I said as I recorded her sliding up and down the hall.

She had got herself a onesie that covered her feet too no she swear she a whole figure skater.

"I'm nottt!" She laughed as she slid pass me, I stuck my foot out.

She let out a scream as she fell but I caught her by her arm.

"Now that was mean you dumbass." She held a mean look on her face as she regained her balance.

I showed her the video and she laughed at herself.

"Come on, I made some sugar cookies." She grabbed my hand and lead me into the kitchen.

I grabbed one of the plate and stuffed it in my mouth,"Damn nigga it's that good.." She said.

I heard a knock on the front door,"WASSGOOD MY NIGGASSSS!!!" TJ yelled coming in the house.

"I'm about tired of his dumbass." Ailani said as she put the cookies back in the oven.

Yes we have to hide food from them.

"I'm sorry he's mentally challenged." Liam said giving Ailani a side hug.

"Oh trust we know." TJ said and we all looked at him sideways.

"What?" He asked walking past me.

"I-" Ailani shook her head before grabbing my hand and lead me back to the couch.

"Now why would you leave them in there with our food?" I asked her as I sat on the couch.

She laughed and straddled my lap,"It's fine they know I will stab they ass if they take anything else."

"Ayo- so we meet us some twins..." TJ said rubbing his hands together.

"Does it look like we care birdman?" She asked copying his hand motion.