3️⃣1️⃣

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

"Keanu...Keanu..." I slightly opened my eyes seeing Ailani with my phone.

"Yeah..." I yawned sitting up.

"Liam texting you-" She threw my phone in my lap.

"I'll read it later it's probably about TJ...but get dressed I wanna take you somewhere.." I said since she was only in a sports bra and leggings.

I quickly sent Liam a text back before slipping a jacket on and some shoes.

"Where we going??" She asked making me shrug.

"Don't worry about.." I said and she shook her head before going to the closet.

I went and grabbed my keys then went downstairs and grabbed a blue Powerade out the fridge.

"I'm ready.." She just threw on one of hoodies and ugg slides.

"Come on.." I said opening the Powerade chugging half of it down.

"Lemme get some—" She reached for my drink making me pull it back.

"There's some in the fridge." She made a face at me before flipping me off.

"I mean your already pregnant—" A ugg slide came flying at me making me dodge.

I grabbed it and threw it in the car when I got outside.

I got into the drivers seat and saw her come out with a water and different pair of slides.

"Mmm see you changed..." I said handing her the slide she threw at me.

She threw it in the backseat and got on her phone.

"So you ignoring me now??" She ain't answer but kept scrolling through insta.

I shook my head before pulling out the driveway.

"Where we going??" She asked as we turned down this long road.

"Places..." I said and she huffed.

"Keanu— tell me where the fuck we going?" She asked tasing her voice.

Niggaaa these pregnancy hormones...

"Ailani you'll see in like a few minutes..." I said.

She nodded her head looking out the window.

I pulled up in the parking space in the making and Ailani got out looking confused as fuck.