3️⃣2️⃣

𝓣𝓙🤪

𝓣𝓙🤪

"This sum bullshit....I don't wanna talk to this nigga but I really do but I really don't..." I said driving to his house.

"This fuckin bitch would like to FaceTime..."

Mmcht now this hoe calling look I'm already on the way damn.

I let it ring all the way to his house,"I thought you weren't coming at first." He said and I held my bitch resting face for once in my life and walked inside.

I'm not happy with this muthafucka at all.

But goddamn do I got feelings for his ass.

"So um...I don't exactly know how to start but shit mane." He rubbed his hand over his face and I sat there and just stared at his fine ass.

"I broke up with Angelise...a few days ago, I've come to my senses TJ.."

"I believe I'm actually gay...and I..shit mane I fuckin love you." He blurted and looked into my eyes.

Did I just hear him right???

Ain't no way-

"Wait wait shit...okay you and Angelise are done...Liam I don't know cause after the whole making out situation you like acted weird and shit like you regretted it not gonna lie it hurt me, I felt that I did something wrong." I said messing with hands.

I'm actually starting to like these nails.

"I know and I feel so fuckin bad cause I could tell it was affecting you TJ, and I know you don't ever show your emotions and shit you cover them up and never let them truly show..." I looked down and bit on my lip.

"You never opened up about it have you??" He asked and I shook my head no clearing my throat.

"Come on.." He sighed holding his arms out, I went and gave him a hug.

"Now do you wanna talk about it...ALL OF IT- Or sum of it???" He asked and I shrugged.

"I'm good..." I could tell he didn't believe me.

"Imma let you tell me on your own time tho." He said and I nodded my head.

"Thank you.." He looked up at me with this goofy ass smile.

"Why you looking at me like that??" I asked.

"I can't look?"

"No I'm still mad at you." I said and he sighed.

"I'll make you some to eat-"

"You have my attention." I cut him off.

"Oh my god what you want??"

"Crab legs, lobster tails, shrimp and hush puppies." I said and he nodded his head before grabbing his keys.

"You gonna come with me to get the shit or what??" I got up and followed him to his car.

Later on that night....

"When you get your nails done??" He asked as I opened up a crab leg.

"Today..." I said before stuffing the meat into my mouth.

"They look nice." He said before turning his attention the TV.

"Thanks." We soon just watched the movie he had on.

I finished eating and threw my plate away, I sat back down beside him.

Next thing I knew Liam laid his head down in my lap, I started running my hand through his hair.

Your favs could neverrrr.

Baby these curlssss

"Can I ask you sumn??" He said knocking me out of my daze.

"You just did."

He smacked his lips,"Would you ever get in a relationship with me?"

"I mean yeah." Nigga I've been crushing on your ass for so long why would I not-

He turned his head and looked at me, pretty ass bitch.

"What??" He didn't say anything, he just stared at me.

"Hello- Liam..." Is his ass have a seizure like Keanu I swear-

He sat up next thing I knew his ass was kissing me making me instantly kiss back.

He was laying on top of me as he deepened the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt him grab my legs putting them around his waist before lifting me off the couch.

Dear god in heaven— I'm asking you right now...let me get the diCK

He broke the kiss that's when I opened my eyes and saw we were in his bedroom.

"TJ...I don't wanna go that far unless you are ready." He said looking me in my eyes and I thought about it.

I nodded my head,"And one more thing.."

I looked at him waiting for him to continue as he started kissing on my neck,"Will you be mines..?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yes.." I said barely above a whisper as he nibbles on my neck.

I knew it was gonna be a big ass mark.