𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇: ℋℴ𝓌 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℊ𝓊𝓎𝓈 𝓂ℯ𝓉//𝒯𝒽ℯ𝒾𝓇 ℱ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Few Years Ago...

"Shit is dumb...oughta not do this damn essay..." Keanu talked to himself as he threw the papers in his backpack.

He walked down the halls, when he ran into a big crowd making his way to the front and ended up beside Liam.

"What was you saying bitch?" TJ asked a girl who rolled her eyes.

"My boyfriend wouldn't sleep wit no faggot like you the fuck." She said.

"First off watch what the fuck you call me, and second you sure that's your boyfriend cause the way he was talkin to me last night." TJ said as he pulled out his chapstick.

"Your lying!" She yelled.

"Why are we yellin it ain't even that serious, just need to watch 'your boyfriend." TJ said putting quotes-

"How about you stop fuckin talkin and just fight."

"Damn fighting over dick that can't be faithful couldn't be me." TJ said.

Now anybody knows when somebody says couldn't be me, they just straight up clowned yo ass.

"He does know he's a boy-"

"You can shut the fuck up I know I'm a boy but the hands are bisexual rated E for everyone so if she wanna go there hey we can-" TJ said pulling his hair back.

"It's sad he got more hair then her..." Somebody mumbled.

She tried to sneak TJ but he duck and started throwin hits left and right.

"Whew chile.." Liam mumbled.

"Da ghetto..." Keanu mumbled and they both looked at one another before lookin back at the fight.

"Woah what the hell goin on?" The girls so called boyfriend said.

The girl backed away from TJ, she now had a busted lip and bruises forming on her face.

"Damn..." Liam mumbled seeing the damage TJ had done in only a few minutes.

"You sick bastard! You cheat on me with this faggot!" She yelled.

"This what-" TJ said getting ready to fight her all over again until Liam grabbed him by his wrists bringin him back.

TJ broke lose and looked at who was holding him, he stared at Liam for a lil bit before shakin his head.

'Nigga probably gotta a girlfriend like this nigga hea...' He thought to himself.

"Call me that shit one mo time bitch!" TJ said.

"And don't be touchin me.." TJ said to Liam.

"I'm tryna help you out you know these teachers will get you expelled." Liam said

"Mane fuck these teachers." TJ said.

"Amen." Keanu said.

"I didn't even cheat on you the fuck you talm bout?"

"Oh you didn'ttttt what is this then?" TJ asked takin out his phone then showed a video of TJ and the boy fell on makin out and then-

"Okay stop the damn video!" The girl yelled now on the verge of tears.

"You mad doggy?" TJ asked being petty.

"And to think I was gonna have your damn seed! Fuck you." She said before walking off.

The crowd started going down,"You do know that was petty as hell." Keanu said to TJ who shrugged.

"She shouldn't have came at me side ways stupid hoe." TJ said and Liam shook his head.