TWENTY SEVEN

The guards led me through the camp, my hidden face and personal guards earning me weird looks. Up ahead, I could see a large tent with a rather large group of men gathered inside.

"If we go East towards the-" One of the lords was saying as we approached before cutting himself off as he saw the guards approach with me.

"Pardon, my lords." The guard who was holding me said.

Before he could speak again, I did, a smirk still present on my face. "Well, don't stop on my account, Lord Karstark." I said as I dropped my hood, running my hand over my braided hair. "Please, continue."

The guard tried to speak again. "This man claims that he is-"

"Lachlan!" My brother said in shock as he made his way around the table.

"Hello, brother." I gave the boy a smile.

He quickly made his way over and wrapped his arms around me, myself doing the same to him. We stayed like that for a while before he pat me and pulled away, his brows furrowed.

"We were told you were locked up in a dark cell." Robb said. "How the hell did you-"

"I was never arrested." I said. "More Lannister lies. Believe me, though...they tried." I turned to the two guards next. "Now, I believe you have my things."

When all was given back to me, my brother dismissed the guards and the group soon started to discuss the plan of action again, interpreting what little I knew about what happened inside the castle.

So, the night went on like that, and I was just glad to be back where I belonged. I was glad to be back in the north. Well, sort of.