Chapter 20

*After the Funeral* I was covered in tears seeing my mom dead in a coffin didn't really make me feel much better it made me feel worse,like the only thing I had left was gone...I just couldn't stop thinking about her I was on a daze.

Hey Mandy go get ready for the get together!

I was snapped back into reality after Harry said that,but then I thought about it "oh great a bunch of strangers are about to be in my house" then I realized I thought out loud.

Harry:They aren't strangers,you just never met them...but their your family and their coming to support you.

Mandy:yeah,yeah,yeah whatever.

To be honest I wasnt up for a "get together" after seeing my mom pretty much being taken away from me and being burried underground! I wasn't in the mood.But I'm not Just gonna let my "family" hanging

note the sarcasm:

I put on a pair of jeans and a nice shirt and put my hair down in loose curls.I hoped down the steps one-by-one like a child,when I got downstairs All of the boys were waiting for me.

*a couple minutes later*

I heard the doorbell I got up and went to the door when I opened it I saw a somewhat familiar face.

OMG MY LITTLE MANDY!!IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! she kissed me on my cheek.

I just stood their looking at her trying to remember her face.

Oh you probably dont remember me but I'm your moms sister..Cat-

Mandy:AUNT CATHY!!! I pulled her into a hug she huged back.But I saw someone behind her it was a girl my age.

Cathy:oh do you remember Kaitlyn..your cousin.

Mandy:nope.. The girl gave me a dirty look.

Cathy:umm...kaitlyn no need to be rude..introduced yourself!

She walked up to me with her arms crossed infront of her.

Kaitlyn:Hi as you already know I'm your cousin,I'm a girl,and my names Kaitlyn!

note the sarcasm:

I didn't even answer her I just smirked at her and motioned my hand to the house for them to go in,when they got inside The Boys introduced thereselved.

Cathy:so why are you living in your house with 5 boys?

Mandy:oh well Harry and I are good friends and he's in a band and on Summer break so I'm letting them stay with me!

I heard Kaitlyn say something under her breath.

Mandy:is their something you'd like to say,Because id be happy to hear it and smiled the whole time.

while we all just sat and chatted before I knew it their was like hundreds of people in my house.Some I recognized,some I knew,and some I had no clue. While I was walking to get through people,someone grabbed my hand.

Hey you might not remember me but I'm your cousin Jake.

omg I remembered him me and Jake used to be so close.

Mandy:I remember you! we used to be really close cousins!!

He pulled me into a hug.

Mandy:hey come with me I want you to me some people.

I took his hand and guided him through the maze of people,I went to the backyard to where the Boys were.

Niall:hey Mandy who's this!?