chapter 15

*ATTENTION:THEIR ARE SOME MATURE(ADULT) PARTS IN THIS CHAPTER*

7 in the morning.

**Harry's POV** Jeez it was to early to be up.But I found Mandy next to me she was so beautiful,I have to find a way to get her back I just love her to much to ever let her go and I know that Joey Guy is gonna hurt her again all I can say is that she is making a mistake! When she started to move around in the bed she fluttered her eyes open we just looked into eachothers eyes until Zayn ruined it by talking.

Zayn:Hey Mandy can I talk you you for a minute?

Mandy:they walked out of the room and went into a different room.But what were they talking about!?

**Zayn's POV**

I had to talk to Mandy about some stuff so I called her into a different room.

Zayn:Mandy..can I ask you something? !

Mandy:what?!

Zayn: did you ever really have feelings for me?

Mandy:that's a complicated question,because I had feelings for both you and Harry.

Zayn: well do me a favor.And just get back with Harry.

Mandy:What!?!?!

Zayn:please.he never stops talking to me and the rest of the boys about you and he already told us that he still loves you!

Mandy:I don't know what to do. and Joey and I are still together.

Zayn:are you sure about that?

Mandy:what is that supposed to mean?!

I showed her a picture that was just posted on Twitter.Joey was Making out with another girl.After I showed her the picture tears started running down her face.And she just ran out of the room.I ran after her but I couldn't find her.so I ran into the room Harry was in.

Zayn:Harry we need to find Mandy!

Harry:What do you mean she was with you!?!

Zayn:I know but look at this.I showed Him the picture,you could see the madness in his eyes.He ran down the steps and Outside.

**Harry's POV**I was so mad!I thought of places where Mandy could have gone,but something came to me.The Park.We always used to go there when we were.little kids.So I ran as fast as I could so that I could get to her as quick as possible. When I got their I Saw Mandy just sitting on a swing swinging slowly.She looked so upset.I walked to the swing next to her and sat down on it,she wouldn't even look at me she just starred at the ground and I could see tear drops hitting the floor.

Harry:Mandy?Mandy are you okay!?

Mandy:why do you care!all your gonna tell me is "I told ya so"But you were right.Their,are you happy!?!?

Harry:No I'm not Happy!I just saw the girl I love get her heart broken.

Mandy:you don't love me.No one Loves me!!

Harry:But that's what you don't see,We all Love you.Just because one person(joey)doesn't.doesn't mean that no one loves you!

Mandy:I know! I'm sorry.I shouldn't be taking this out on you.But how could he do this to me?Two times he did this!!

Harry:yeah,and that's why he doesn't deserve someone as perfect and as beautiful as you.come here.

She hugged me as tight as she could and cried into my shirt.I couldn't stand seeing her like this,she doesn't deserve this crap!

Harry:hey how about we get back to your house?

Mandy:yeah,okay.Oh and Harry!?

Harry:yeah!?