chapter 14

**Mandy's POV** I woke up around 3:00 pm because i was so tired and i went to bed at like 7:00 a.m yesterday & Today was the day of Harry's moms wedding I can't explain how nervous but excited I am!so I called Joey and he said he was on his way over so that he can just take me to the wedding when its time when I was in the middle pf picking oit my hairstyle for today I heard a knock on the door.so I went to go get it,and it.was kpey with a huge grin on his face.

Why are you smiling like that!?

Because I'm so happy that you gave me another chance.I miss everything about you.

He scaned my body and winked at me.

Stop it! haha

stop what!?

Looking at me like that.

Sorry I just can't help it everytime I see you,you Just make me want You more and more.

well to bad your not gonna get any of this.(and Wiggled my hips jokingly)

yeah.well I guess we'll see about that!

He came towards me and started whispering things in my ear while he was I could feel his hot breath on my neck and sent chills through my whole body. then he layed me on the bed and was on top of me he started kissing my neck and found my sweet spots.

Wait...Joey Sto-

I was cut off by him kissing me.and it wasn't a soft kiss like Harry's,it was rough.

Shhh,Mandy.

I put my hands on his chest to stop him.Seriously Joey not now!

Why?did I hurt you?!!

no,no,no its not that its just I'm not really in the mood to ya know.

oh okay I understand.

hey how about we just watch a movie?!?

yeah sure!

We both went downstairs to go watch a movie,we layed down on the couch inbetween the movoe I fell asleep. *-------1 hour Later

While I was asleep I could feel Joey next to me squeezing me tight then I woke up but We both had to get up because The wedding is in a couple of hours.

Joey Get Up!

huh!?!

The Wedding duh.we have to get ready!!

oh yeah!

When he got up I ran up the stairs and started doing my hair.I left it down in nice Loose Curls then I put on some Mascara,Eyeshadow,and a nice glossy lip gloss.Then I got to the dress when I put it on I felt like a princess.It was so pretty.I put on my light pink high heels.When I got downstairs I saw Joey in his suite he looked so nice bythe time we were done getting ready it was 6:10 so we left and were on our way to the weding it took us 30 minutes to get their.When we got their I was so nervous we walked inside and a lot of people were already their and I mean A LOT,I saw my name at a table and took our seats when I looked around at the other names it was (Me,Joey,Zayn,And HARRY!? At a table) oh great this is going to be awkward and interesting. While me and Joey were seated I saw Zayn and Harry making their way to the table.

Zayn:Oh hi Mandy!who is this!?

Mandy;oh hi.And this is um.

I saw Harry staring at me waiting for me to answer.

This is Joey!

Zayn:um.Well nice to meet you Joey?!

Joey:yep you to man.