chapter 6

**Mandy's POV**So I haven't seen Harry since our Movie Disaster which was a week ago,But he invited me to his moms wedding.I dont know but I just couldn't stop thinking about him having feelings for me I'm just scred to tell him I have those feelings for him to.I just don't want to get hurt again.

After work today I headed straight to the shower.After I was in the shower for about 10 minutes I heard my doorbell,so I threw a towel over myself and ran down the steps.I swung open the door and found JOEY standing their just starring me down.so tried covering myself up more with the towel so that I he couldn't see to much.

JOEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!

Mandy can you please just talk to me?!

No,Now leave!

When I tried closing the door his foot stoped it.

Mandy I'm not leaving,I want you back!

Well its not going to happen I moved on.and its time for you to do the same,NOW LEAVE!

As I was telling him to leave I saw Harry's car pull up.

**Harry's POV**As I pulled up in front of Mandy's house I saw some guy standing their in front of her.Who iz this.So I walked up toward her flat entrance and saw that she looked pretty worked up and uncomfortable.

umm is everything okay here Mandy!?!

oh yeah um everythings fine...Joey was just about to leave.Isn't that right joey

OMG this is the guy that broke her heart.I felt like bashing my fist in his face!and you could tell by her voice she was upset.Before he left I saw him whisper something in Mandy's ear.

Hey are you okay babe.?!

yeah I'm okay,but would you mind spending the night?

sure.Anything for you!

**Mandy's POV**I don't even know how Joey found out were I lived.And before he left he whispered something in my ear that I couldn't stop thinking about.Why won't he just leave me alone!

Hello sorry I'm late with this chapter. But what do you think Joey told Mandy that she can't stop thinking about!?!