chapter 9

**Mandy's POV**So it has been 3 weeks that we have been here at the shore and it has been amazing!But I'm really nervous to see Harry's mom,I haven't seen her in like 2 years so I wanna make a.good impression on her.But we are going back home today,and its only 5 o'clock a.m. right now to earrly to be up!But we all got our stuff ready and packed the van.During the car ride I pretty much slept the whole time when I woke up it was about 8 o'clock p.m. and all of the boys.were sleeping except for Zayn because he was driving,I looked at my Twitter page,Why were so many people giving me Hate then I saw a tweet *@1Daremyhusbands:Who the hell does the hoe think she is all over our Harry! @MandyShaw* Omg how are people getting pictures of Me and Harry Of coarse I'm gonna get hate,but oh well we love eachother and that's al that matters!but then I saw this tweet that made me so Happy *@Hazzalovesher:OMG,STOP GIVING @MandyShaw HATE.ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT HARRY IS HAPPY AND WE SHOULD BE HAPPY TO!* Omg this made me so happy that she said this,but I just wanted to go back to bed so I closed my eyes.But I felt harry start to lean on me.

Harry!?

Oh sorry I'm just really tired babe.

okay haha...so did you hav-

He interrupted me and started kissing me.

Harry not now I'm just Really tired.

oh ok.come here.

I leaned closer to him and rested my head on his chest after about an hour and a half Zayn told us that we were home.So Harry told the boys that they can just spend the night over at my flat,So Harry slept with me Zayn slept in the guest room Louis slept on the living room sofa Niall slept on the floor and liam Slept on the other couch.While I was laying down with Harry I got a text,*Hey Mandy come to my room real quick ~Zayn*why would he want me?,I got up and walked to the guest bedroom.

Hi Mandy you don't expect me to sleep alone do you!?

What!?!

Come sleep with me!

No,you know how Harry and I feel about eachother why would you even ask me that?

But Mandy I really like you.

omg did Zayn really just say that!? What if Harry finds out about Zayns feelings for me!

Umm Zayn Wha do you mean!

I really like you,I don't know it was when I first saw you you were just so shy and cute and I really like you I know its wrong but I just can't help it.

Zayn you can't tell anyone about these feelings you have for me,it is just gonna start a war!

o-okay?

umm well Goodnight!?

I didn't know what to say,what if Harry finds out and it ruins his and Zayns friendship I don't know what to do I felt like I was doing something wrong.I don't have those feelings for Zayn?! but I don't lnow.

More drama to come!oh I made those Twitter names up haha.xxx