chapter 5

Harry's visit has been going very well its just he told me he has feelings for me and I obviously Have feelings for him to its just I'm confused and need time to think!

Today Harry wanted to have a movie night which I don't mind,so he picked me up and we went to a movie rental and picked out some mpvies and of coarse he made sure They were all scary movies.So we drove back to my flat and made some popcorn and started the first movie it was called "The Woman In Black" tge movie just kept getting scarier,Harry saw that I was scared and he held me close and covered my eyes for me during the scary parts.God why did he always do something to make me wanna be With him. I just can't help but flirt back.while we were in the middle of watching the movie cuddled up with eachother I received a text,It read *MANDY I SAW THOSE PICTURES WITH YOU AND THAT SO CALLED POPSTAR HARRY STYLES,YOU ARE SUCH A WHORE EVERYONE WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU! ~JOEY* After I read the text I ran upstairs to my bedroom, Harry chased after me and saw me crying into my pillow and sat at the end of the bed and rubbed my back asking me What was wrong,So I handed him the phone after he read the text he looked major pissed.

Mandy who said this?

Joey!

who is he!?

My ex boyfriend!!

Why aren't you with him anymore?

*Silent*

MANDY TELL ME!!

BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND,OKAY!

Mandy I'm really sorry but its obvious he doesn't love you or treat you like a woman should be treated like!

Yeah I know that's why I broke up with him,and he won't leave me alone!

Do you want me to tell him anything.

NO it will just make things worse and I don't want you to get inbetween this!

Okay!

oh and sorry I ran off like that I'm just a really emotion-

I was interrupted by Harry kissing me,our lips moved in perfect sync.

**Harry's POV** I just couldn't take it anymore I just had to kiss her,while I kissed her I felt fireworks. finally I broke the kiss.

Mandy I'm sorry I just couldn't help it.

No,no,no Harry it was just a kiss,it didn't mean anything right?

oh yeah I guess.

when she told me the kiss didn't mean anything I felt heartbroken!

**Mandy's POV** Yeah I know I told Harry the kiss didn't mean anything but it did to me I just don't know if he felt the same way.. so Harry and I just cuddled up next to eachother and fell asleep In eachothers arms .

thanks for reading more drama to come! :)x