chapter 17

I woke up not to late but not that early,I Started feeling around the bed but I didn't feel Harry,I sat up on the bed and he wasn't their but he was probably with the boys or something.I walked to the bathroom to fix my hair but I saw a note on the sink...it read

Note:hey Mandy meet me and the boys at "Sally's steak Shack"see ya their!xxx.-Harry.

While I was reading the note I started smiling like a weirdo..I started getting ready to go meet the boys and i wore this http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/70650287874832579_c69pNh1q_c.jpg (Skipping walk) when I got their Harry yelled my name and I sat down at the table with them.

Harry:How was your sleep!?

Mandy:oh it was good.thanks.

Zayn:you look nice!

Mandy:haha not really but thanks

I saw Harry give zayn an annoyed/confused look.While we were all eating and conversating I got a call.

Mandy:Hello?

Person:is this Mandy Shaw?

Mandy:umm yes!?

person:I need to speak to you...its about your mom.

Mandy:Okay what about my mom...she's out of town at the moment who is this..

Person:I'm Tom..I work with your mom I've been on the business trip with her.(he took a deep breath)

Mandy:WHAT IS IT!?!

at this point the whole restaurant including the boys looked at me like I was Crazy.

Tom:Your mom got into a bad car accident today.....and...and..ummm...sh- she didn't make it.(I heard him sniffle)

Mandy:What do you mean!!!! the boys were asking me what was wrong but I wouldn't answer.

Tom:Mandy....Your mom has passed away...

I didn't move,I tried but nothing in my body felt like it wanted to move.I ran out of the restaurant I heard all the boys scream my name but I just kept running and of coarse Harry was the one to chase after me.I ran back to the Hotel room slammed the door and just bawled on the bed.I heard the door open it was Harry.

Harry:Mandy what's wrong! (he was breathing fast out of breath)

Mandy:(crying) Just go away!

Harry:you can tell me anything...but I'll Just leave You alone!

Mandy:No Harr- (He left and slammed the door)I felt horrible but ill try to talk tp him.

*skipping to that night*

All the boys were over at me and Harry's room talking about how they had to reschedule their Concert that was supposed to be today.and I walked into the room and it was Nothing but quiet.

Mandy:Ummm..Harry can I talk to You.alone!

Harry:sure.

we walked into our room and all the boys Started (Whistleing and oohing)

Niall:Don't be to rough on her!

Harry:Shut up!

we walked to our room and sat on the bed.

Harry:so what is it?

Mandy:I got a call Today from this guy named Tom...and h-he said that my mom got into a car accident and tha-that sh-she didn't make it...(I just Started crying)

Harry:Mandy....I'm sorry don't worry we will get through this together me and the boys are here for you.

Harry huged me his tightest and pecked my forehead.We laid down and cuddled for a while.

Mandy:I'm gonna go get a drink,ill be right back...

Harry:sure...

I walked to the kitchen and got a drink on my way back to my room Zayn called me over.

Zayn:Mandy come here..

Mandy:yeah?

Zayn:are you ok...ya know with everything that happened today.By the way what even happened?

Mandy:not Really,and i will talk to you boys tomorrow about it.I don't want to cry even more than I already did today.

Zayn:oh ok...

he gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.I walked away awkwardly just acting like that didn't just happen.I got back in bed with Harry Who was already asleep,I Just laid down and thought about my mom wishing I could have told her how much I love and appreciate her one more time,tears were slowly running down my face.I couldn't believe that MY MOM was gone!