chapter 8

**Mandy's POV**I got up so early to get everything and myself ready.I then had to wake up Harry because his lads were to be here in about an hour.

Harry you have to get up!he started turning and twisting and he finally woke up.

oh hey Mandy,ugh zayn just called and said he will be here in 30 minutes,are you ready

Okay and of coarse I'm ready!

good.hope you packed that bikini.

I had the feeling that Harry was flirting,so I flirted back.

Yeah,I did just for you.

Can't wait to see you out of it.

When Harry said that I was shocked.But I don't know if harry really loves me or if he.just wants to get in my pants.They finally got to the house,he introduced me to all 4 boys they were all so nice but one pf them caught my eye.Zayn,he was just so handsome and sweet.The second we met.he called me beautiful. but we were on our way.During the ride their we all sang to songs talked and snacked on food.It has already been 4 hours. since we have been on the road,so Zayn decided to stay at a hotel for the night and continue the ride tomorrow. we all agreed and we got to the hotel,we got our keys and made our ways to our rooms.I was in a room with Harry and Zayn and the rest of the boys in another room.I was so tired so I went.right to the bed and layed down.I heard someone start talking to me.

Hey you mind if I sleep with you tonight.

I noticed it was Zayn,What will harry think or say about this though! but I hesitated and said Yes.He laid down next to me.

Hey Mandy I don't bite,why are you so far away!? aha.

Oh sorry I'm just not used to this.

yeah I understand.

Zayn held me close in his arms.and we fell asleep but I didn't see Harry the whole night

---------------------Next Day*

**Harry's POV** Last night I slept on the couch and I didn't see zayn.But I went into Mandy's room and my jaw dropped.Why was zayn sleeping with her.I felt like yanking him out of the bed!Does Mandy have feelings for Zayn?But I walked out of the room and went to the other boys room.Niall was sitting down on the couch eating chips on the couch,Liam was on his phone,and Louis was on the floor next to Niall.

Guys! they all jumped and looked at me.

Hey mate what's up!?

I just found Zayn in bed with Mandy!

What!!!He does know you have feelings for her right?

Yes he was the first to know! why would he do this!?

Hey calm doen Haz.We all know she Loves you!

Yeah thanks I hope she does.But whatever we have to get ready to go.

**Mandy's POV** I.heard my hotel door room open.Their stood Harry.

Mandy we have to go.

He looked so sad, and I think I know why.

Hey Zayn get up we have to get on the road.

Oh...yeah let me go get ready.

He got ready and we all left or rooms and headed to the van.I got in first and signaled Harry to sit next to me,and he ignored me and went to the back of the van,God why did I have to ruin everything, its mot like Me and Zayn did anything.but I texted harry.

*Why are you mad at me please talk to me Hazza!~Mandy*

*Why would you sleep with Zayn he is one of my best mates?!~Harry*

*its not like we did anything! but I'm sorry now come sit next to me!.~Mandy*

Harry came up and sat next to me.He rapped his arms around my waist and started whispering things in my ear.

*Whispers*Mandy your mine! and only mine!

*whispers*But its not Official.*

*whispers*Well then be my girl?*

*whispers*okay!

Harry huged me and almost kissed me but I stoped him, he looked confused but I told him wait until we get their.The rest of the ride their Harry and I talked and snuggled next to eachother.

All the sudden we heard Louis yell "WERE HERE!!"

I was so excited,everyone got out of the van grabbed their stuff and ran to our cabins.While I was putting my suitcases on the floor I felt someone against me,it was Harry.

Hey beautiful!

Hi baby!

He pushed me up against the wall and Started kissing me,it became a makeout session,He pushed me on the bed and Started kissing my neck doen towards my chest.

No Harry,not yet

What do you mean,are.you experienced?

No I'm still a virgin.I Started getting teary.

Please Mandy don't cry,its a good thing that you haven't given it up yet.It shows that your a real women.

I know its just I wanna pleasure you but I can't because I don't know how to.

Its okay.I can wait babe.

Thanks Hazza!

We all are going to the beach tonight,I cant wait its going to be so romantic.But I just kept thinking about me and Harry,and me loosing my virginity to him!!??

Thanks for reading!gonna keep writing xxx