chapter 5

At the lima bean, Kurt and Blaine were talking about the Warblers and how Kurt doesn’t want to compete against the New Directions.

“Blaine I don’t want to compete against the New Directions”

“Why, Kurt?”

 “I haven’t talk to any of them, since I left McKinley, which was a month ago and the only person I talk to was Finn out of the New Directions and he was the only one that knew I was leaving and I told him to tell them at the end of the week and I have gotten texts from them but I haven’t opened any of them but I did keep them all and I stop talking to him the other day, that’s why I don’t want to compete against them” Kurt said, now on the verge of crying

“Well I understand your reasoning now but you should open and replay to those texts before the competition so it is easier”

“Ya sure but if only you are there when I do it”

“That’s fine with me, how about we do it now”

“Okay”

As Kurt was pulling out his phone, the New Directions and Sebastian walked into the Lima Bean. Luckily for Kurt the New Directions can only see his back but they still look over here and Sebastian saw me.

“Kurt not to freak you out but Sebastian and the New Directions are and Sebastian is coming over here but the New Directions only can see your back”

“Oh crap!” Kurt said freaking out now

“It should be alright

Their conversation was soon disturbed by the one and only Sebastian Smythe.

“Hey cutie and Blainey”

“Hey Sebastian” they said in unison

“And don’t call me Blainey, you asshole of a slut”

“Wow take a heap of chill pills Blainey”

“Go to hell Sebastian” said Blaine getting angry

“Whatever, so cutie how do you like Dalton?”

“It’s great but it would be better without you and don’t call me cutie ever again!”

Kurt’s plan is not to attract attention to them and that the New Directions won’t look over here and recognize him but that is going to go out the window.

“What have I have I done to you, for you to hate me?”

 “Well clearly you don’t recognize your old best buddy”

“Well I have no idea what you are on about”

“Here let me help you, we were best buddies in primary school until I came out than you bullied me for being gay but what I don’t get is you are the number one gay slut in Ohio and does the name Kurt Hummel ring a bell”

“Blaine lets go I have made a scene and the New Directions are looking at us”

Kurt took Blaine’s hand and walked out of the Lima Bean without looking at the New Directions but Sebastian followed them out.

“Hey Kurt I am sorry for what I did to you in primary school but can you forgive me and we can be friends”

“No why should I”

“Because it has been years since primary school”

Blaine can tell that Kurt is about to burst

“No never going to happen” Kurt punches Sebastian in the face and took Blaine’s hand again. Once they were in the car Blaine couldn’t stop thinking about how turned on he was about all this.

“Kurt are you alright?”

“I will be”

“Ok, I didn’t know you had it in you”

“I am full of surprises Blaine Anderson”