chapter 20

Sorry guys for not updating in a while because my school life got so busy that I didn't get any time to update my stories but while my school life is quite for now I can update as much as I can until it gets busy again. Hope that makes enough sense for you guys.

2 months later

Blaine and I have been dating for 2 months now; we have had a couple fights like a normal relationship does. I have been talking to the New Directions again. We have regionals in a couple of days. We are competing against the New Directions again and Haverbrook School for the deaf. At the moment we are at Warbler practice. We were talking about to so at regionals. I wasn't paying attention, until I hear Blaine yell.

"No, stop"

"You right we should let you pick Blaine"

"No I don't want a solo"

"What do you want then Blaine?" Wes ask a bit annoyed

"I want a duet"

"And we all know who with" yelled Sebastian

"So what if I wat to sing a duet with my boyfriend, Sebastian" Sebastian smirked

"Are you jealous Sebastian uh, is that your problem?"

"You might want to take Blaine away because he looks ready to punch Sebastian and don't forget that Blaine is in the fight club" Trent suggested to me

"Already on it" I say back "I got up and walk over to Blaine and Sebastian and I stand in front of Blaine

"Kurt move out of the way"

"Okay now listen to me mister, you are going to leave this room and march that ass of yours up to our room and you are going to wait for me there, okay"

Blaine nodded

"Okay now" I say pointing at the door. Once Blaine has left the room, I turn to Sebastian

"Now I would keep your mouth shut if I were, unless you want to get punched in the face again by me or Blaine"

"The duet seems good guys and now if you excuse me, I should be leaving"

I left the common room/choir room and went to mine and Blaine's dorm room. Once I got to our dorm room, I saw Blaine lying face down on our bed (after a month and a half we pushed our beds together) Blaine hasn't noticed me come in yet, so I climb on top of him and kissed the back of his neck. I hear him start to giggle underneath me.

"Kurt you are suffocating me" I heard Blaine's muffled voice. I get off Blaine so he can turn over. Once Blaine is on his back I lay back on him.

"Are you angry at me for what I said to Sebastian" Blaine asks in a worried tone

"No, I actually found it hot"

"Oh, really"

"Yep" I say popping the p. then Blaine crashed his lips on mine. We had a pretty heated make out session. Until there was a knock at the door.