chapter 19

"Mercedes" i say shocked

"Hey Kurt"

"Umm" i run into my bathroom

Why did I run away for, Mercedes is my best friend and has been since I was 10 years old.

Blaine's POV

"Hey Mercedes, I'm sorry about Kurt"

"It's okay; I figured he would do that"

"You sit down and I will go talk to Kurt"

Mercedes sits down Kurt's bed and I go to the bathroom, to talk to Kurt. I knock on the door.

"Kurt it is me, Blaine. Let me in please" after a while Kurt opened the door and pulled me in.

"Why did you run away for?"s

"I don't know but I shouldn't have because Mercedes is my best friend and has been since I was 10 years old. She was there for me when I came out to my dad and everyone else"

"Okay, that is a good friendship you guys have" I took Kurt's hand and we walked out of the bathroom and we saw Mercedes looking through a photo album. Kurt cleared his throat to get her attention.

Kurt's POV

"Hey Cedes"

"Oh Kurt" Mercedes got up and hugged me

"How are you?"

"Kurt don't ask how I am but answer me this, why have you been avoiding all of us?"

 "I thought everyone hated me for leaving and that I was a traitor to the New Directions"

"We don't hate you or think that"

"I know, and Blaine helped me see that after I had a break down. But it is still hard to talk to you guys again"

"Oh Kurt" Mercedes hugs me again

"But over time, I will start taking to everyone again"

"That is good Kurt because we all miss you"

"Ya, but it is getting late so you should go get some sleep Cedes"