chapter 18

A/N

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE IT'S JUST I HAVE SOME MUCH ASSESSMENTS AND HOME WORK, I JUST HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO UPDATE AND TONIGHT WAS THE ONLY TIME I COULD UPDATE ONE OF MY STORIES. IT MIGHT BE A WHILE UNTIL I UPDATE AGAIN BUT I WILL TRY TO DO IT SOON.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Kurt's POV

Blaine and I arrived at the Lima Park. Blaine had everything for the picnic. He ran ahead of me to set it up. Once I had reached him, he had set up the blanket and the food. He was laying down looking at me.

"You crazy, you know that right"

"Yep but you still love me"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that" I said as a joke but his face was priceless

"I'm joking silly, I do love you" he got up and hugged me

"I love you too" with that we had our first kiss, there were fireworks. We pulled apart and smiled at each other, and we were kissing again but this time more passionate. We were then interrupted by some.

"Can you please stop with your sin"

"Why can't I show my love, to my love of my life" Blaine said in a not happy tone

"Because it is a disgusting to love that way"

"Well who care what you think, so piss the fuck off" Kurt yell

The person walked away after that

"Wow I can't believe 'my Kurt' just swear"  

"Yep but I only swear when it is needed"

"Oh ok then"

"So now let's enjoy our picnic"

"Yes we should"

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the park, until it was 4:00pm. We then went home.

At Kurt's Place

We walked through the door and all of the New Directions were in the living room, watching a movie. I turned to Blaine telling him to be quit, so they won't notice us. Once we were in my room, we start laughing because we stopped behind them and started making out but they through it was Finn and Rachel. Than we ran for it before they saw us.

"I can't believe we did that"

"And they still didn't notice us"

"It was funny though"

"Ya it was but when will they leave?"

"Before dinner I hope"

"Ok then let's watch a movie and you have to choose this time Kurt"

I picked insurgent to watch. After the movie we feel asleep. 2 hrs later we woke up to knocking on my bedroom door.

"Blaine wake up"

"No, I don't want to" Blaine whined like a 5 year old

"There's someone at the door"

"Fine"

"Come in"

My door opens and Mercedes walks into my room.