chapter 3

Kurt's POV:

Blaine got back when i finish my shower, i must say that is perfect timing. I hate this uniform but i can get use to it. blaine looked sexy in his uniform.

"That was good timing Blaine" I said, walking out of the bathroom

"It is now !" Bliane said with a smirk

" You know it is "

"Okay, here is your coffe and pancakes"

"Thank you so much Blaine"

"Is it okay if i ask you a question?"

"Ya it's okay, fire away"

"Okay why did you mive to Ddalton?"

"My dad and step-mum transferred me here because the bulling was getting out of hand at McLinley"

"Why did you get bullied, you are an amazing person and what are your dad's and step - mum's names and i don't mean to pride but what happened to your real mum?"

Omg Blaine thinks iam an amazing person, oh i hope blaine is gay. I am not afraid to tell Blaine about my life because i feel like i can trust him with my life.

" Well i got bullied because i was the only open gay kid at my school. My dad's name is Burt Hummel and my step-mums name is Carol Hudson, oh before i forget i have a step-brother Finn Hudson he is in glee aswell at McKinley. For my mum well she is ...." i need to breat in and out to hold my tears in "She umm died when i was 8 years old"

"Oh i am so sorry Kurt and is Finn the really tall guy in the New Directions and I was bullied out of my old school for being gay as well"Yes Blaine is gay, now I hope he has the same feelings for me as what I have for him.

"Ya Finn is the tall guy and he is dating the one with the big nose Rachel and that's sad to hear Blaine"

"It's okay but we should be leaving and I do remember Rachel"

"Okay, I am ready"

Blaine showed me around Dalton for 2 hours until Sebastian showed up, Blaine pulled me in the opposite direction, I was fine with that because I hate Sebastian.

"I thought we already been down here?"

"We have it's I am avoiding a guy called Sebastian"

"God I hate the marhorse sent from hell"

"A what?"

"A marhorse is a meerkat and a horse put together"

"Okay that is a good description of him but how do you know him?"

"I went to primary school with him"

"The sucks but what did he do to you?"

"Well when I first came out I was 10 and Sebastian was my best friend until I came out then he joined the group that harassed me every day, I lost all my friends but one Mercedes jones and I became so depressed that I ummm....... Tried to kill myself because it got worse over the years, so when it came time to enrol at a high school I choose a new town and that's when I came to lima but in year 8 I had to come out again but at least Mercedes moved with me to lima and the bulling was twice as bad and umm I tried to kill myself again. I cut myself but I seem to never be able to get away from Sebastian"

"Oh my god Kurt, you don't deserve that much pain and are you happy now? But why did Sebastian bully you when he is gay as well, well he is the biggest gay slut in Ohio"

"Ya I am getting there but wow I am going to slap that bitch when he recognises me but I hope that isn't any time soon but why are you avoiding him?"

"Well Sebastian and I dated but he only did that to get into my pants but I didn't let him. And from that day he tried I have hated him because he tried that in the first 3 days of us dating"

"Oh Blaine, I'm sorry he did that to you he now deserves 2 huge bitch slaps"

"Thanks but I am okay. Do you want to come to warbler practice with me? but there is one downer there"

"I would love to but what is the downer?"

"Sebastian is a warbler"

"I think I will survive"