Hibiya x reader

HAHAH first time to write the x reader sort so I hope I'll do well.
This is for one of my friends ;)
---------------

You just got in line for the roller coaster at the amusement park and you were so excited, but you were also a bit scared.

You heard people talking behind you and turned to see a group of 7 people. The person behind you was a cute boy, behind him was a girl with long white hair on the back of a boy wearing green, next was a guy with cat-like eyes who was laughing at a green-haired girl. Then a strangely familiar girl with short yellow hair and behind her was a tall guy in white who looked like he was cosplaying or something.

After a few minutes you were the first in line for the next batch of riders. The current batch just went through a loop and was almost finished.

When it was your turn to ride you were at the front. But they also put the boy behind you beside you.

"But I don't even know her !" You heard him say. Yet it was too late the bars were lowered and the ride had begun.

The roller coaster sped down and you felt your hair tie snap, that let your (h/c) hair go to your face and to the face of the boy beside you.

"Gahh" you heard him say with your hair in his mouth.

"Gomen" you say and try to tie your hair again. He started screaming louder when he saw the height.

You couldn't help but laugh. Which he heard and tried to glare at you while he was screaming.

That was it. You were in a fit of laughter that you were about to cry. The look on his face !

Soon enough the ride was over and you were still laughing. You all got off and this kid rudely bumped into you, on purpose. Which made you stop your laughing.

"Hey ! That's rude you know" you say. "Whatever!" He answered back.

The yellow-haired girl approached you.

"I'm sorry, he's always that annoying. That little brat" she says. Obviously annoyed.

"He should really stop being like that or he won't make any new friends" you say trying to fix your (h/c) hair.

"Hey why don't you hang out with us for a while ?" The girl invited. And you gladly accepted.

You went on a bunch of rides and annoyingly you almost always get paired up with that boy, who's name was apparently Hibiya. You tried to be friends but he ignored you and YOU became annoyed

The white-hared one was Mary, the one in green was Seto, the green haired girl was Kido, the cat-eyed guy was Kano, the tall guy in white was Konoha, the yellow-haired girl was the famous idol MOMO KISARAGI. You freaked out when you found out. You introduced yourself as (y/n). And you later were told about the Mekakushi Dan which was apparently their group.

Kido their leader said you couldn't leave because you knew about them and that you had to join them in their group.

This was after she hit kano multiple times. You saw his pain, and you knew you had no choice.

The days went by and you guys became closer. You later learned that Momo had a brother who's name was Shintaro and that cyber-girl named Ene.

You and Momo were both annoyed by Hibiya and there won't be a day without you bickering.

A few weeks after you joined their group the Dan left on a mission and you were left at the base with.... Hibiya.

"Argh such luck. Why couldn't they have taken me with them ??" You say outloud.

"Now I'm stuck with this idiot" you add.

"I can hear you (y/n) you know" he shouts.

"I KNOW THAT'S WHY I SAID IT OUT LOUD" you shout back. He stood up and looked at you.

"That's why they didn't take you with them. You're too loud." He says in your face.

"Too what !?" You exclaim "You heard me. TOO LOUD !" He shouts back.

"Why do you always annoy me !? I just laughed at you then you went on and annoy me even if i don't even mind you ! Like seriously !?" Why didn't he like me ? I mean, it's not my fault his face was funny. You hated it when people get mad at you. Especially when you didn't know why.

You were almost about to cry.

Hibiya looked at you and the angry expression left his face.

He didn't think he could make you cry. What was he supposed to do ?

"Why do you hate me Hibiya" you mutter.

"I-I don't hate you.." He said.

"Then what ? I just laughed at you once and tried to be friends with you but you kept glaring at me and giving me the cold shoulder." You say.

"I thought you looked cute when you were annoyed (y/n)-chan" you heard him mutter.

"What ?" You said, no really what ?

"I-I-I have a crush on you (y/n)-chan.." He says, his face was as red as a tomato.

You stood up and kissed his cheek. Guess he didn't hate you after all.

Was it possible that he turned redder ?

You walk away thinking, did i just kiss him ?

You hear footsteps behind you, so you turn around.

It was Hibiya and you were surprised when he kissed your cheek.

You heard the door creak when he kissed your cheek.

The Dan was back.
-----------------extended ending------------

Kano: DID YOU SEE HOW HE HAD TO TIPTOE TO KISS (Y/N)???

Hibiya: SHUT UP KANO!

Kano: MAYBE YOU SHOULD START WEARING HEELS!

Momo: Stop it Kano.

Hibiya: Thanks oba-san.

Momo:I'M NOT OLD! *gets heels from sets of shoes*

Momo: HERE WEAR THIS YOU DWARF

Hibiya: -___-
----------------------

HAHAHA I TRIED !! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH.

If you have a request message me or comment it okay ??