Open Heart

Mew's PoV

He was waiting for me on the couch; our cups of tea were steaming on the coffee table. I sat next to him, but I suddenly felt that I would be more comfortable if I talked to him without his sexy dark eyes boring into mine, so I sat down on the floor with my back against the couch.  He hesitated for a second, shook his head in annoyance and finally remained on his seat.  

I wanted to hug him so badly that I could literally feel physical pain.  I grabbed the mug and sipped my tea, but it was still too hot so I placed it back on the table.  Gulf was fidgeting with the hem of his t-shirt and moving his foot nervously.  His t'shirt seemed to be fascinating, because, he didn't stop staring at it.  I was following every movement he made through the reflection on the window cristal.  He looked very anxious and I didn't want to make him suffer, so I decided to start talking. 

'So...'

'So?' He encouraged me to continue. 

'Why can't I hug you anymore?' I asked shyly.

'You really don't know?' He answered with surprise. 

'There is a reason why I need to touch you.  You have a calming effect on me.  Are you punishing me because I don't do what you want?,' I asked fearfully, waiting for the backlash.

'Wow! You are so full of yourself!' He said visibly irritated. 

'Don't you know that I want to be with you like that too? I already explained to you what the risks are.  Why can't you be more patient?' I said defensively.

'You want me to be patient for one year?' He said chuckling without humor. 'Are we in the Middle Ages?  What is so wrong about wanting to kiss you?' He asked raising his voice a little, his eyes glassy. 

'Nothing's wrong.  It's wonderful. It makes me really happy,' I murmured looking at his face on the glass pane. 

'Well, it makes Me miserable! I've been trying to show you how much I want to be with you for weeks!' He said agitatedly.  I felt terrible.  I wanted to take him to a desert island and love him until we died of old age.  I clenched my fists to avoid the temptation of touching him.

'I'm sorry, nong,' I whispered, a warm feeling spreading inside my chest.  My stomach full of butterflies. 

'You should be sorry.  Did you know that I had never pursued someone in my life before? I clearly don't know what I'm doing because nothing works with you!' He complained in frustration with an adorable pout and I swear that my heart stopped at that moment.  I had to bite my tongue to avoid smiling fondly at his reflection.  

'So, were you pursuing me, really? You never call me first,' I said teasingly.

'That's because you always call me!' He defended himself.

'Sometimes you don't even answer my video calls,' I attacked again. 

'That's... That's because when you call I'm in the toilet,' he protested turning red.

'How were you pursuing me if last time we had dinner you let me pay the bill?' I said exhaling through the nose to stifle laughter.  

'Oiii  I'm the worst,' he whined staring at the floor and I couldn't restrain my laughter any more. I turned around looking at him and I crossed my legs.  I reached his hand and pulled him towards me to make him sit in front of me.  He was facing me, our mouths only a few inches away from each other. 

'Don't mock me.  I'm a failure but I deserve credit for the effort,' he said  pouting, his ears dyed a deep crimson. Then I knew I was a goner.  I wasn't strong enough to resist this man, obviously.  We would just have to figure out how not to screw everything up.  

'Which effort?' I teased.

'I bought you strawberries last week!' He defended himself.

'Was that you? I thought that Mild had,' I retorted, still laughing.

'You should be careful from now on, Boat and I are going to kick your asses if you keep acting like schoolgirls with each other!' He said menacingly, and I recognized Type immediately. 

'Boat and Type?' I asked cackling hysterically.

'Yes!' He said, still in character, glad of getting the reaction he was looking for.  I leaned towards him and I cupped his baby face in my hands.  He smiled sweetly and leaned forward.

'I don't think that you deserve being successful. What does it say about me if I fall for someone who chases me only through telling dirty jokes and double-entendre?' I teased him.

'I also tried to kiss you when you less expected it!' He joked.

'Oh, yes! We are going to talk about consent, but not now,' I said in a husky voice.

'Oh, and what are we going to do now?' He whispered sexily and moved even closer to my mouth.

'This,' I said, not being able to wait for another second.  I closed the small gap between us and I finally claimed his juicy full lips.  I started caressing his small ears with the tip of my fingers while I traced his lips with my tongue.  He opened his mouth to receive me unconditionally and let me explore freely.  I could feel how he became putty in my hands.  I stroked his hair and nape and back, keeping my left hand attacking his ear, which seemed to make him really soft.  He snaked his arms around my waist to pull us even closer, so I made him sit on my lap.  He became anxious and started fighting dominance with his tongue.  I dueled for a little but soon I surrendered to see what he would do next.  He bit my lower lip repeatedly, and stack even more to my body, moving his hips rhythmically.  Then he took my upper lip and sucked it in, our hands roaming frantically all over our bodies.  Suddenly, he stood up in a swift movement and pulled me up. 

'I want you to be mine, please, Boo,' he said huskily and I melted completely.  I lifted him from the ground as we were so used to doing in the fan meetings.  This time, just the two of us, crazy for each other, heading to my bedroom.  

'Everytime you carry me around, no matter where we are, I imagine something like this,' he said and plunged again into my mouth.