Touch Me, Baby II

Gulf's PoV

I waited until his breathing became even and heavy.  'I don't want to sleep, my foot!' I smiled looking fondly at his handsome face.  It only took him five minutes to sleep this deeply.  I kneeled next to the bed to gaze at him more comfortably.  'Why are you so stubborn, Mew?' I whispered.  I traced his jaw with the tip of my fingers, but he moved agitatedly, so I repressed my urge to touch him out of fear that he would wake up.  I unlocked my phone and I took several pictures of his peaceful face.  He looked like a work of art.  'Will you think that I'm weird when I show you these pictures, Boo?' I brushed his hair out of his face with my fingers. 'Should I keep them like a little secret?' I smirked mischievously.  At that moment, a message from the greatest artist of all times arrived in my phone.  

'Sabadee Ka, Ai Gulf.  Is my son OK? He's not answering my messages.  Thanks for taking care of him for us.  The temple is quite far from Bangkok, so we are thinking of staying to spend the night here, unless that Mew needs us.'

'Sabadee Krup, aunty.  Please, don't worry.  He's already eaten and taken his medicine and now he's napping.  I'll stay with him until you return.'

'Thank you, dear! I'm glad that you can handle him so well.  If you need anything, just let me know.  See you tomorrow.'

'Don't worry, aunty.  He's a good patient.  Please send my regards to Mr. Jonjcheveevat, phi Jom and Chopper! See you tomorrow.'

I couldn't believe my luck.  I was happy enough for spending the day with Mew. But the whole day and the night was so much better! 

______________________________________________________________________

Mew's PoV

I woke up feeling lazy but well-rested.  I stretched my limbs and look at the time on my phone. It was only 5.30 pm, but I had slept a five-hour-long nap!  Perhaps I did want to sleep, after all.  The house was in silence and I remembered that my family wasn't in.   I had several messages asking for my health.  I texted my mother and p'Boss to tell them that everything was OK and that there was no need to cancel tomorrow's fan meeting.  I had no messages from Gulf.  I got up and went to the restroom to have a shower.  As the spray of water was falling on my body, my uneasiness was being washed away and I was feeling stronger.  I missed Gulf, but I tried not to think about him and his stupid game of not letting me touch him.  When I finished, I closed the tap, I put a towel around my waist and I left the bathroom to get dressed.  I almost fainted  when I saw Gulf sitting on my bed, scrolling at his phone.

'Nong! Why are you still here?!' I asked startled.

'Oh, phi! Did I scare you?'  He laughed. 'By the way, you look so sexy!'

'Yai nong! Why are you always lurking when I'm taking a shower!'

'Ouch. Lurking? Am I a predator to you, khun phi?' He asked pouting in a soft voice and with an innocent look.  

'That's not what I'm saying...' I stuttered.  How can someone be so cute and so sexy at the same time? 

'I'll give you space,' He said standing up and leaving the room swiftly. However, before leaving he added: 'Save your hair.  I'll dry it myself.'

I remembered vividly the last time he had dried my body and my hair and the memory made it difficult to keep my erection inside my briefs.  I had to take them off and look for a pair of tight boxers until I could distract myself enough to relax.  I chose a pair of black jeans and an oversized dark green sweatshirt, just in case I couldn't get rid of my situation soon enough. 

'Phi, may I enter your room?' He asked shyly from outside.

'Did you ask for permission before?' I said, trying to seem nonchalant.  He entered jumping and he snatched the towel from my hands. 'Sit down, phi,' he said smiling with excitement.  He started drying my hair slowly, massaging my scalp, and as I had predicted, my problem only grew bigger. So I took the brush and I started brushing my hair. 

'It's OK, nong. That's enough.' I said and I had to avoid his baby face pouting like a little brat.  

'Are you feeling better?' He asked, still sulking.

'Actually, I am.'

'I knew you needed to sleep!' He said triumphantly.

'Yes, nong. You are so clever,' I said sarcastically. 'Let's go to the livingroom.'

'I'd like to stay here, thank you,' he said smirking.  I sighed noisily.  'I thought you would like to talk.  I'd rather be able to focus on the conversation than...'

'Finally!' He interrupted. 'I'll make some tea,' he left the room quickly and dashed to the kitchen.  

I finished drying my hair and I told myself 'All right, Mew, let's do this.'