Mew Can't Stop Thinking

The next morning, I was sitting on the floor, studying my script when Mew lied next to me and put his head on my lap. 'Good morning,' he said, still drowsy.

'Good morning, phi,' I said softly. 'What is it? Are you still tired?'

'Yes, krub. Sometimes I regret having started the PhD. Can I sleep here until they call us to shoot?'

'Of course, phi,' I said with a proud smile. My man is so smart! He grinned and closed his beautiful eyes. I loved every time he slept on my lap because I could gaze at him unabashedly. I was lost staring at his beautiful lips and jawline when my phone started ringing. I took it to pick it up and my face fell when I saw that my now ex-girlfriend was calling me for the fourth time before 9 AM. Mew caught a glimpse of the caller ID and stood up. 'I'll give you some privacy.'

'No need, phi! You can stay, I won't pick up!' I said quickly. I didn't want him to leave.

'Hey, nong... Don't be rude. You should talk to your girlfriend, krub.' He smiled and left the room. I picked up the call to tell for the 11th time that I couldn't continue being her boyfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mew's POV

I'd love to believe what Mild says. I'd love to believe that nong likes me, but that's ridiculous. He has his beautiful girlfriend and they love each other. I'm on the brink of making a fool of myself again. 'Why am I so stupid and unprofessional?' But seriously, 'What's with this terrible fan service thing in this country?' In every other part of the world you just end your job and continue with your life. 'How am I going to stop myself from wanting to kiss him or touch him if everyone else is wanting me to kiss him and touch him?'

'Am I complaining right now?' I'm being paid for being his boyfriend 24/7 and I love it. He seems to enjoy it too. Sometimes I feel that he would be open to experiment with me, but I'm afraid that he would see me as a pervert if I made a move. He's so good at acting that he seems to be into me for real. Even I get confused with his googly eyes and his cuteness. He's harsh and manly with everyone else. He's always threatening the guys with his fists, but he acts so cute and soft when he's with me. Probably he noticed that I always agree to everything he wants when he acts like that. I'm such an idiot, I don't know how but I need to stop liking him.

'How am I supposed to forget him though?' He's so sexy. His chestnut lips are so juicy that I wish we had one hundred kissing scenes per day. His smile is so lovely that drives me mad and every time he looks at me with those sweet eyes I feel that I'm going to drown in them. People outside the fandom must think I'm disgusting because I can't take my hands off of him. They say I'm possessive, but 'How not to be?' His body is the sexiest I've ever seen and we fit so perfectly that I can't take it.

He's so stubborn, opinionated and hot-tempered... But then he cools off as quicly as he got angry and a while later he doesn't even remember why he was angry in the first place, which makes it equally enerving and endearing. He's so oblivious and clueless sometimes. He has a sharp tongue, he loves to tease me and make me mad. He is selfish and self-absorbed. He's cunning. He's too young. He's straight!

'Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Please, stop.'

He's sweet and respectful. He's funny. He's indecently sexy. He's athletic. He's strong-willed and responsible. He's a hard-worker. He's a good son, a good friend, a good man. He's caring. He's spiritual. He's cheerful. He's sweet. He's confident. He's manly. He's clever. He's ambitious. Our families get along well...

'Please, stop.' He's not mine. He's...

'Sorry, phi.' N'Gulf's baby voice interrupted my thoughts. 'I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. She's having a hard time accepting it and she's calling me over and over again to try to convince me we should stay together. But I don't want to,' He said pouting.

He's... He's single! I'm dying. Somebody help me.