#NSFW II

Mew's PoV

I felt I was burning inside.  I took his hand and we went to the bedroom.  We sat facing each other on our knees on the king size mattress and we started kissing again hungrily.  I sucked his upper lip and he nibbled my lower lip.  Our hands roamed every inch of our bodies that we could reach.  He tilted his head, leaving his neck exposed, so I kissed and bit it gently.  I grabbed his beautiful ass and he whimpered.  He exposed his neck even more, so I moved a little forward to run the tip of my tongue around his small ear and when I bit it he moaned loudly.  I was harder than I could remember.   We lied next to each other and he caressed my chest.  I placed myself on top, hovering over him, and I kissed him again.  I ground my hips against his, and when our cocks touched for the first time, a bolt of electricity shook all my body.  He moaned loudly again and we started moving rhythmically  while kissing and touching.  He dug his fingers on my back and I felt that I had to taste him immediately. 

I stood up, grabbed his ankles and I pulled his ass to the edge of the bed, with his legs hanging.  I kneeled between his legs and I licked his rod from the base to the top.  He jerked his hips so I pressed him against the mattress with both hands.  He put his legs on my shoulders; I moved my hands under his butt and kneaded his cheeks.  I licked his balls and I put his dick inside my mouth.  He tasted delicious. I licked a drop of precum and I played with his slit using the tip of my tongue.  He moaned again and said 'Oh, yes. khun phi, I love it!  I never thought that acting in BL would turn me gay!' He joked. I got that he was joking, but in that moment, I panicked.  A gigantic red flag appeared in mind.  'What if he regrets this later?' 

I know for a fact that you can't turn a gay into straight because I've tried several times with beautiful sexy women and it didn't work.  I also know that you can't turn a straight man into gay, because I was still paying for the consequences of trying with that guy. We fooled around and he seemed OK with it, until he backed out.  'What if Gulf backed out too?' I could tell that he wasn't thinking with his brain, so 'What would happen after his sex daze dissipated?  The stakes were higher than ever.  'What if he was disgusted by me after this?' The second season and all the fan service events would be at risk.  Many people's jobs depended on us. My career would go down the drain too, no producer would trust me again.  And also, if he decided that this is not what he wanted, if he went back with his girlfriend, 'What would happen to me?' I loved him too much to put any strain in our relationship.  He could even end up scarred for life if he regretted being with me and I would die before I caused him any pain.

'Was I being too dramatic right now?' I pondered all this while I was licking, lapping and sucking his cock, like an unstoppable machine.  He was in total bliss, but the aftermath is what I was worried about.  At least, we should discuss this, preferably fully dressed.  He broke into my room in a whim, in the spur of the moment.  He needed to consider carefully all the implications to make the right choice.  At that moment, he said 'Wait, I'm too close. I don't want to come yet.  Please, fuck me,' He wants me to fuck him and he said it without even flinching!  'Was he afraid of nothing?' I made my decision: I would end this right now.  But I couldn't stop completely, I wasn't a saint and I knew that he wouldn't forgive me.  So I just continue bobbing up and down frantically, playing with his balls on one hand  and jacking off with the other. 

'Oh, khun phi! Yes, yes, like that!' He moaned and I knew that these could be the last moments that I would be able to taste him and touch him so intimately.  I felt his cock pulsing in my mouth. His final moan filling my ears, his mouth open and his beautiful red face furrowed in pleasure would be my most precious memories for the rest of my life.  I felt my own cock erupting inside my hand, and yet I couldn't stop drinking his creamy juices.  I wanted everything he could give me.  I loved him.